Roccat Kova, Logitech g100s or Razer Abyssus?

So, I  had an old laser mouse, was pretty good, but then i bought a big mouse pad, tried  to do some quick flick shots on CSGO, and the sensor couldn't keep up. So I need a new one, I have liked these ones: Roccat Kova Plus+, Razer Abyssus( The blue LED one, not the 2014 version) and the Logitech g100s. Could you guys give me some feedback on which one should I get, or maybe suggest another one with similar or even better performance and the same price range? (Below $50)

So, I  had an old laser mouse, was pretty good, but then i bought a big mouse pad, tried  to do some quick flick shots on CSGO, and the sensor couldn't keep up. So I need a new one, I have liked these ones: Roccat Kova Plus+, Razer Abyssus( The blue LED one, not the 2014 version) and the Logitech g100s. Could you guys give me some feedback on which one should I get, or maybe suggest another one with similar or even better performance and the same price range? (Below $50)

Amazon currently sells the DeathAdder for under 50$.

The DeathAdder is probably one of the best mice available today. I use one myself.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q4U5DK/?tag=pcpapi-20

well I currently have the Kova+ and it does the job. but I game on an extremely small area (about a 15x20cm (WxH) rectangle and i only use about a 1/3rd of it)

If you find yourself outpacing the sensor then the Logitech G402 seems like the best choice (I believe it fits the price range).

Aftermarket 980Ti >= Fury X >= Reference 980Ti > Fury > 980 > 390X > 390 >= 970 380X > 380 >= 960 > 950 >= 370 > 750Ti = 360

"The Orange Box" || CPU: i5 4690k || RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB || Case: Aerocool DS200 (Orange) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate || Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + WD Black 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM750 || Mobo: ASUS Z97-A || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

"Unnamed Form Factor Switch" || CPU: i7 6700K || RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX (White) || Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate (Green Cover) || Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 1TB || PSU: XFX XTR 550W || Mobo: ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming || GPU: EVGA GTX 970 FTW+

My brother has a roccet mice and it's pretty good for the price,personally I suggest getting a mouse with many buttons as possible for the price range,as they tend to be the most useful for day to day use.

(For me atleast)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

The DeathAdder is probably one of the best mice available today. I use one myself.

Excuse me while my Logitech G502 interrupts.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Excuse me while my Logitech G502 interrupts.

Tell me how much more headshots you achieve in any FPS with your G502 than DeathAdder users?

None? There isn't a difference you say? Ohhh...  :rolleyes:

Tell me how much more headshots you achieve in any FPS with your G502 than DeathAdder users?

None? There isn't a difference you say? Ohhh...  :rolleyes:

Razer sucks that's all I know and I know a couple of people on here that can vouch that G502 is indeed better than the DeathAdder :)

you might wanna consider Logitech.

G402

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Hyperion-Gaming-Fusion-910-004069/dp/B00LZVNWIA/ref=sr_1_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1439730566&sr=1-3&keywords=g502

G502

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Tunable-Customizable-910-004074/dp/B00IRHE892/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1439730566&sr=1-1&keywords=g502

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Amazon currently sells the DeathAdder for under 50$.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q4U5DK/?tag=pcpapi-20

Yeah, but I live in Brazil, and here the prices are weird, the Abyssus and the DeathAdder have similar prices on Amazon, but here the DeathAdder is two times the price of an Abyssus

Razer sucks that's all I know and I know a couple of people on here that can vouch that G502 is indeed better than the DeathAdder :)

fanboyism-598x300.jpg

Yeah, but I live in Brazil, and here the prices are weird, the Abyssus and the DeathAdder have similar prices on Amazon, but here the DeathAdder is two times the price of an Abyssus

Okay. Can you not just order it from Amazon?

fanboyism-598x300.jpg

LOL, you make me laugh. sorry but... it's not being a fanboy, it's all about knowing whats best for the money. But hey, more knowledge about things doesn't suck, you might wanna get classes on that :)

Old Rig

LOL, you make me laugh. sorry but... it's not being a fanboy, it's all about knowing whats best for the money. But hey, more knowledge about things doesn't suck, you might wanna get classes on that :)

Yeah...

"Razer sucks that's all I know"

So much knowledge. I'm really impressed.

Enough of that. I don't want to spam this whole thread.

fanboyism-598x300.jpg

Okay. Can you not just order it from Amazon?

Yes, I can but it would take like two months to get here

Yes, I can but it would take like two months to get here

Wow, really? That's pretty insane.

Hm, I cannot really recommend any of the other mice, cause I never used them.  :unsure: