i need a computer

Ben McMillan

so do I ;)

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

i like to play hapy wheels and watch youtube vedios i also need it to do school work

Well what do you intend to do with it and whats your budget?

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

i need a computer what kind shuld i buy

budget and currency?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i like to play hapy wheels and watch youtube vedios i also need it to do school work

Well, then a simple notebook should be the best for you, because you can bring it everywhere and it defenetly has enought power for browser games. What is your budget?

i live in america i have about 400 dollers i saved from my birthday and chrismas and chores

Are you fine with a notebook? Or do you want a upgrade-able PC?

i live in america i have about 400 dollers i saved from my birthday and chrismas and chores

you can't really get good PC for $400. i would say wait and save more.

HP 355 G2 L8B03ES is fine for your needs. Or do you want a PC that you can upgrade later?

you can't really get good PC for $400. i would say wait and save more.

are you sure about that?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

No, that purchase will be nothing but a mistake. Don't do it.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

One that works is probably a good idea

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

also its apple

Just because it's apple doesn't mean its good, and you wouldn't be able to do much on it.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

are you sure about that?

yep unless you can live with an celeron.

This would be better than the iBook from many years ago.

It would be good for homework and basic use. Not much more than Happy Wheels in terms of gaming, though.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

If you are not storing a lot of data this one is fine for office use. The problem is that even my phone has more storage then this.

i write papers on it and take notes for history and phisics and english so is the storage enough