Linus internship

Jgreat11

Can we be interns for Linus cause I would love to learn first hand with him

Learn how to fix things you screwed up. Lol

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

That is a dream greater than getting a job at google

....That'd be a tough decision.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

#TheInternship

Linus has said this numerous times, he can't do unpaid internships (Sadly) its against Canadian law 

I guess if he's looking for one and you have good enough skills than maybe

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Linus has said this numerous times, he can't do unpaid internships (Sadly) its against Canadian law 

is it really? wow

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

#TheInternship

then he can just call them volunteers

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

is it really? wow

Because internships are actually slave labor legitimized by the claim of "real world experience", and Canada is educated enough to know that ,as well as having enough integrity to make it illegal.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

$0.10 per hour then? xD

Not legal, in Canada you have to pay interns min wage. They have to live somehow. 

I suggest you start making yourself a bigger part of the LTT community, to show that you really want to do something for LMG, and show that you are able to help LMG grow:) (just my suggestion)

Hes wayyy too busy for that >.>

mind you, thats what edzel did..........or brandon...... I think it was edzel.....

that is true...

#TheInternship

#thelinusship

$0.10 per hour then? xD

then he can just call them volunteers

exactly..

Because internships are actually slave labor legitimized by the claim of "real world experience", and Canada is educated enough to know that ,as well as having enough integrity to make it illegal.

iirc the us has some restrictions about what an intern can do right? not like anyone actually follows that tho.. :P

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

That's bs (slave labor part)

well its work for free so technically it can beconsidered slave labor

Spoiler

exactly..

Canada probably has was around that. Besides, if he needs help he will get new employees, Right now they seem fine.

That's a huge generalization... I've had great experiences interning. It does teach a lot.

System: Thinkpad T460

That's a huge generalization... I've had great experiences interning. It does teach a lot.

I don't think he meant that it was bad just the part about it being intern gives you no money is bad

Spoiler