Are Ebay's Estimated Delivery Dates Accurate?

Chugle

depends... sometimes it arrives on the first estimated date, sometimes two weeks after the last estimated date...  personal experience

It depends on a whole bunch of things. Mainly the seller, but it can also depend on what country you live in.

When a seller in your country promises next day delivery it will probably arrive the next day (assuming you have a decent postal system). Most Ebay sellers will try to get it to you in the time they state, as otherwise it would be bad for their seller rating.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

if you are buying from china, nope.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

if you are buying from china, nope.

What, so is it going to take super long?

They are for me, most of the time, when i order from a EU country or the US i usually get things faster than when ordering from other countries for some reason, but ive never gotten something later than the last estimated date. Its probably worth to mention i only deal with top rated sellers to avoid scams.

What, so is it going to take super long?

Orders from China took over a month for me and I live in Europe...

with my personal ebay experience I have found them to be correct.

Windows 10 Latest Build
RAID 0 Samsung SSD 970 2tb EVO's (4Tb Store)
RTX 3090
9900k DELIDDED with custom copper Rockitcool @ 5ghz 
H150i RGB PRO XT
Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory 1.35v XMP Profile
Phanteks PH-P1200PS 80+ Platinum - Built-in Power Splitter 1200W Fully Modular

Z390 DESIGNARE (rev. 1.0)
Top Mon #2 ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q | NVIDIA G-Sync 100hz

Bottom Mon #1 Alienware Overclocked Refresh Rate #AW3418DW G-Sync 120hz

Server: 2019 DataCenter Edition, 42TB Store RAID 6 | WD Gold Enterprise Class 7200 RPM,SATA 6 Gb/s, 256 MB Cache

Orders from China took over a month for me and I live in Europe...

Haha, well I'm fucked, I was planning on getting a Q6600 from China, but I'm in Czech Republic so...

Haha, well I'm fucked, I was planning on getting a Q6600 from China, but I'm in Czech Republic so...

Slovakia here, hello neighbor :D

Sort of, I've bought a few things from China and they arrive close to the estimated date.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

I would say they are 75% of the time for me. They either arrive within the date, or weeks after.

I had this one item that was less than 1000km from me, and it took a month to get here. The estimate said 3 days!

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit

I've had good luck with them, most of the items I've ordered arrived within the estimate arrival "period". That being said, there's not much point in asking - it will arrive when it arrives, and if you're in a rush and need it for the next weekend for example, and the estimate arrival is 3-5 days, then don't get it from there, because even if it's accurate most of the time there's still a chance that it will take more time.

WIth that said, it's always been very close to the estimate date for me, more often earlier than the estimate than later.

In the UK, the delivery estimates (in my experience) are a guideline. They usually turn up either earlier or on time.

If it's from overseas, then expect it to take a while.

EVE (My Gaming Build)

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Ranger - CPU: Intel i5 4690k @ Stock Speeds - Cooling: Phanteks TC-12DX - PSU: Corsair RM750 - GPU: MSI GTX 1070 - Storage: 1x 120gb Samsung 830 Evo SSD (OS Drive) | 1x 120gb Hyperx 3k SSD (Audio Editing) | 1x 480gb Sandisk Ultra II SSD (Games) | 1x 1TB Hard Drive (Mass Storage) - Case: NZXT Phantom 530 - Misc: NZXT Hue RGB LED and controller

Hell no.post-217715-0-27945600-1439787235.jpe