Back to the G602?

AustinJ
Go to solution Solved by JLCitadel,

My g700s was amazing, but it didn't last as long as it should've but being a wireless mouse it got put places and things happened to it that don't normally happen to mice. Dropped, kicked, etc.. & To be honest, Logitech has FANTASTIC quality products, but only they severely lack in durability in my opinion. I'm steering clear, I'd recommend a SteelSeries Rival

I had used a g602 for a little over a year when it died. It no longer turns on and the batteries are good an fresh. This surprised me since I have used older logitech products and the just last forever. For example, my backup mouse which is a logitech is a good 15 years old and still works perfectly. Anyways, I bought a razor ouroboros going agaist my outward hate I show for razor products. I decided to try this mouse since it seemed like the next best wireless option. Well the razor hate that I preached is still true, good sensors crap build quality. The mouse felt cheap from day one. Now a couple months later the clicks are mushy and squeaky, so now I am here.

As much as I love logitech their mouse failed me. Do I go back to this mouse? Did I have just a one off bad mouse? I am not getting another razor product that is straight forward no backing me off that. 

So on to what I want, starting with dpi. I need a mouse that has a dpi between 2.5k to 3.5k. I need a smaller mouse since I have very small hands. The current razor mouse is on the big side and so is the g602. I would perfer that the mouse be wireless. My mouse sits directly under my numpad about 2in away, so wires are highly annoying. However, now I do not have numpad since I got a new keyboard, so I could go for a wired mouse but would still highly perfer a wireless mouse.

Now that all of that is out, I am open for some suggestions. I have no budget, just nothing stupidly priced.

My g700s was amazing, but it didn't last as long as it should've but being a wireless mouse it got put places and things happened to it that don't normally happen to mice. Dropped, kicked, etc.. & To be honest, Logitech has FANTASTIC quality products, but only they severely lack in durability in my opinion. I'm steering clear, I'd recommend a SteelSeries Rival

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As much as I love logitech their mouse failed me. Do I go back to this mouse? Did I have just a one off bad mouse?

I'd say go back to the 602, I've had mine since the day it came out in Australia and it still works flawlessly, everything still feels... right... IDK it still clicks nicely and runs smoother than many other wired mice I've tried... I guess you could try the Logitech MX Master but its twice the price, however is a rechargeable integrated battery...

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

That mouse looks a tad long if I am to be picky.

I'd say go back to the 602, I've had mine since the day it came out in Australia and it still works flawlessly, everything still feels... right... IDK it still clicks nicely and runs smoother than many other wired mice I've tried... I guess you could try the Logitech MX Master but its twice the price, however is a rechargeable integrated battery...

I would like to get the mx master however the max dpi of 1600 is not enough.

I'd stick with the G602 or try the Mionix Naos. I've heard so many swear by it, that it's the best mouse they've ever used.

That mouse looks a tad long if I am to be picky.

I don't understand how you could use over 1600 dpi, I have 400dpi 6/11 windows speed and my monitor is 2560x1080p and 29inches. I use 400dpi and it's more than enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't understand how you could use over 1600 dpi, I have 400dpi 6/11 windows speed and my monitor is 2560x1080p and 29inches. I use 400dpi and it's more than enough.

No acceleration. None.

Turn up sensitivity instead of DPI?

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

No acceleration. None.

I have all of mine turned off as well..

Turn up sensitivity instead of DPI?

Linux.

I have all of mine turned off as well..

Hmm, well I like it that high. I get across my 4k monitor and my 1080p monitor in two inches which is about perfect.

Linux.

Hmm, well I like it that high. I get across my 4k monitor and my 1080p monitor in two inches which is about perfect.

Oh i use about 12 inches xD

Oh i use about 12 inches xD

I have jitter free precise hands :)