looking for hardware monitoring program

thewhitepidgeon

hi i have seen various pictures of a pc hardware monitoring program that shows usages of hardware %'s and temps in an out of the way and clean looking display at the top of your monitor. What is this called or what are similar programs?

I have tried speed fan and other similar programs but I was interested in this program I saw but forgot the name and can't find images again.

If you could please suggest what this program could be called or similar programs I would be very thankful.  ;)

I love PlayClaw 5.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

AIDA64, OpenHardwareMonitor, HWM, NZXT CAM, OCCT, CoreTemp, RealTemp, SpeedFan, MSI Afterburner and if you want to do it over the network Nagios and Icinga

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight

thanks for all the ultra fast reply's but they aren't quite the ones I was looking for although msi afterburner osd looks ok.

The program I saw had a transparent black tab on the top of the desktop displaying all hardware %'s and temps in a good looking out of the way display.

thanks for all the ultra fast reply's but they aren't quite the ones I was looking for although msi afterburner osd looks ok.

The program I saw had a transparent black tab on the top of the desktop displaying all hardware %'s and temps in a good looking out of the way display.

The one you are probably looking for is some Rainmeter app. Or any of windows sidebar gadgets.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv