Logitech G29 Driving Force

I'd still rather get a G27, the main reason people buy it over the likes of the Driving Force GT is the 6-speed shifter, and when you include the price of the expensive shifter on top of the G29, it doesn't really justify it's higher price over the G27.

"Rawr XD"

I'd still rather get a G27, the main reason people buy it over the likes of the Driving Force GT is the 6-speed shifter, and when you include the price of the expensive shifter on top of the G29, it doesn't really justify it's higher price over the G27.

G27 will be half the price now too, the G29 is only out since we now have a new Gen of consoles

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

-snip-

PC rules the earth

If Terminator becomes real, it will be the consoles attcking the PC gamers

#PCMasterRace

no offence to Console gamers

"Life's too Short, Use Express Install" Express install subject to spying
                                        -Microsoft 2015

I want that white and red shirt. Pls luke you look ultra super qtpie

#5GallonBucketFan

Luke, if you don't give me that five gallon bucket this time I'm gonna do something or something. I've been waiting for it since the last time you teased it you... tease!

I live to read.

It has no stick shifter, it is more expensive and the G27 looks better, IMO. No thanks Logi.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

I cannot see the point of a clutch pedal with no H style gear shifter.

You have to buy it extra 

From the Video it does not look like you have any real gaming experience with Racing Wheels or games for that matter, you are using the racing line assist I mean come on you do know thats for noobs only right. Also all the information given seems right off the product page. As an avid Racing wheel user I have absolutely no clue what the G29 would feel like. 

I suggest you try out the T500RS and/or Fanatec wheels and race for at least 50-100 hours before giving an 'expert' opinion on racing wheels. T500RS was unboxed by Linus in 2012 but I think thats it.

Also instead of (trying to play) arcade rally games like Dirt 1-3 (which are best played with the Controller to be honest), try out Dirt Rally. In addition something like Assetto Corsa or F1 2012/F1 2013 (regarded as the best) might be informative to hear your feedback on.