tried out some headphones

spwath

Well I was in Germany, in a mall, and whent into a store called saturn.

To my surprise, I saw a giant row of headphones, going from cheap 30$ to hd700.

I thought the hd700 seemed a little to bass heavy for me, but other than that, were great.

The HD 558 sounded nice too.

And the Sony MDR over ear headphones (can't remember what ones)

Are amazingly comfortable.

I wish I had this near me.

But no.

I can try beats and other fashion headphones near me, that's it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

saturn is pretty awesome. i believe all saturns in the netherlands have been converted to media markt stores tough.

still doesn't change the stuff they have on offer, only the logo on the front :P

"I can try beats and other fashion headphones near me, that's it." Amercian culture in a nutshell.

saturn is pretty awesome. i believe all saturns in the netherlands have been converted to media markt stores tough.

still doesn't change the stuff they have on offer, only the logo on the front :P

Yeah they had so many speakers, TV, mech keyboards, laptops, tons of stuff

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Beats Solo 2 are actually "okay".

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

"I can try beats and other fashion headphones near me, that's it." Amercian culture in a nutshell.

Yeah there were so much less beats worn in Europe than usa

also usually tons of audio stuff for TV and PC.

also, amazing selection of phones!

Yeah, they had giant speakers and receivers.

This was in Frankfurt mall

saturn still exists in germany? here they've all been rebranded to mediamarkt. (saturn is a sub-division of media markt)

and yes, their stock is INSANE, theres a media markt near me (originally saturn) and they have like... -guesstimating- a good €100K worth of tvs in store alone, along with an even bigger stock of kitchen appliances, then come headphones, headsets, cameras, phones, they even have pretty much every drone linus has reviewed in stock, and more...

i got a few headsets/headphones at saturn myself, and they all turned out great. got one at "vanden borre" which is more a belgian thing, and they were HORRIBLE...

--

dont have personal experience with this, but a few friends of mine have pretty good experiences with their after purchase service, in case something is borked.

think of saturn/media markt as the european "best buy": theres an INSANE stock of everything electronic, all the things are labeled with specs that seem to be too good to be true, because they are, and above all, the sales folks have NO FRIKKIN' CLUE about what they're selling. with two exceptions: the guys that sell apple products, and the guys that sell settop boxes for the local cable company/ISP.

I thought the hd700 seemed a little to bass heavy for me, but other than that, were great.

I thought you had two subs for your speakers?

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

I thought you had two subs for your speakers?

But idk, just seemed overpowering in the hd700.

Idk, only listened for like 4 min