Damn I bought them

Emanuel_M

Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Max

Dazzle http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2015-01/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-max-dazzle

Size: 9.5

Technology: Nike Air Max

Style: Skateboarding

Use: daily use, casual, style, trend.

Suggested price: $120 USD

On Sale: 69.99 with 10% discount 68.03, here's the catch tax was f***ing $5.04

Purchased at: Nike Factory Outlet at The Shops at Las Americas.

The fit is very good, I should of maybe gotten a size 10 but they would have looked to big. My feet are wide, however the shoe is able to flex and make space for my feet. The air max in the heal really helps with the cushion, when every I run or jump, as it is able to absorbe the shock, and keep my feet ache free. The purchase was worth the money that I took out of the budget for my build, but like I said it was worth it. These are in the SB brand, but I will be wearing then for casual looks. I would have gotten Roshe runs but those are over worn, at the school I go to so I got these so they would look different. The sock lining is like the Roshe runs. These are worth it, and I am excited to use them in the long run.

post-220100-0-13307900-1439157929.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to say that they come with an extra pair of laces. They have a all black with red aglet, and the all dazzle, with a carbon fiber finish, for the aglet.

post-220100-0-58685800-1439158462_thumb.

post-220100-0-13307900-1439157929.jpg

post-220100-0-58685800-1439158462_thumb.

Probably only cost $2 to make. What a rip off lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

My only problem with shoes is that they are going to get dirty and ware out... Thats why a cheap $20 pair makes me happy, but at the same time, a more expensive pair will last longer....

I guess the only question is, are they comfortable?

yes they are very comfortable, the air max in the heel really helps me.

lookin' sweet! 

i'm still on the hunt for some Airmax '95s myself. sadly no place seems to be selling them anymore.. :(

lol you kiddin me?

Footlocker.com

Eastbay.com

Champssports.com

Nike.com

Nike factory outlet stores.

Lol they are so popular and sold everywhere, idk what you talking about man. And I saw some nice air max 90's Charles Barkley edition.

lol you kiddin me?

Footlocker.com

Eastbay.com

Champssports.com

Nike.com

Nike factory outlet stores.

Lol they are so popular and sold everywhere, idk what you talking about man. And I saw some nice air max 90's Charles Barkley edition.

been to every store i could think of in Groningen. (theres even a store called 'to the max' wich sells only airmax shoes!) tough they are not available anywhere!

i could NikeID them, tough that would be hella expensive for a pair of classics. >.<

been to every store i could think of in Groningen. (theres even a store called 'to the max' wich sells only airmax shoes!) tough they are not available anywhere!

i could NikeID them, tough that would be hella expensive for a pair of classics. >.<

oh I just realized your location. I really don't know dude. But as a sneaker head. I'll look for places you can go to. Also your best bet is trading, on social media. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and last is eBay.com

Which ones? And what size? Got some pairs at home ds and never used more than once max. Thinking off selling.

Technology: Nike Air Max

The weird kid in the corner eating glue
“People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk.” - Stephen King

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="RollinLower" data-cid="5726951" data-time="1439159046">RollinLower, on 09 Aug 2015 - 3:24 PM, said:RollinLower, on 09 Aug 2015 - 3:24 PM, said:<p>been to every store i could think of in Groningen. (theres even a store called 'to the max' wich sells only airmax shoes!) tough they are not available anywhere!i could NikeID them, tough that would be hella expensive for a pair of classics. >.Footlocker in your area?post-220100-0-27203000-1439159397_thumb.Idk why quoting failed :P

Which ones? And what size? Got some pairs at home ds and never used more than once max. Thinking off selling.

got a pic? my size is 40's. (Dutch size, don;t know if it means anything to you :P )

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="RollinLower" data-cid="5726951" data-time="1439159046">RollinLower, on 09 Aug 2015 - 3:24 PM, said:<p>been to every store i could think of in Groningen. (theres even a store called 'to the max' wich sells only airmax shoes!) tough they are not available anywhere!i could NikeID them, tough that would be hella expensive for a pair of classics. >.Footlocker in your area?attachicon.gifimage.jpg

nope, been there. they don't have them in stock. :(

got a pic? my size is 40's. (Dutch size, don;t know if it means anything to you :P )

nope, been there. they don't have them in stock. :(

cant they order them for you? I've done it before.

looks at chinese knock-off back to thefuture shoes sitting in the corner. *le silent cry*

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

looks at chinese knock-off back to thefuture shoes sitting in the corner. *le silent cry*

you got air mag replicas? Not to bad tho

you got air mag replicas? Not to bad tho

well they are disintegrating as we speak........ (have ordered new replacement soles and some other stuff (el-lacing system and proper ligthing for them.) they are soon going to get fixed/modified to be movie acurate)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

well they are disintegrating as we speak........ (have ordered new replacement soles and some other stuff (el-lacing system and proper ligthing for them.) they are soon going to get fixed/modified to be movie acurate)

lol nice, I like fixing shoes like that.

would this help? :P

i think so, probably gonna visit some of these tomorrow, see if they can help me.

if not i'll probably just NikeID me a pair. at that time i just don't care if it's overpriced, atleast i can make them to my liking.

i think so, probably gonna visit some of these tomorrow, see if they can help me.

if not i'll probably just NikeID me a pair. at that time i just don't care if it's overpriced, atleast i can make them to my liking.

lol ikr, butttttttttttttit will take forever to make.

lol ikr, butttttttttttttit will take forever to make.

it's taking forever already, been (not very actively) looking for them since last Q-Base festival. wich was in september 2014.

it's taking forever already, been (not very actively) looking for them since last Q-Base festival. wich was in september 2014.

wtf really. Btw this was the previous pair I gotpost-220100-0-60650600-1439160431.jpg

Roshe runs are still overhyped.