best antivirus for windows 10

kieransedgwick

best antivirus for windows 10 as title says 

MainPC- Cpu:i5 4690k Mobo:Gigabyte z97-ud3h-bk Ram:Corsair vengance pro 16gb Gpu: msi gtx 760 2gb Storage:Samsung 850pro ssd,Western digital green 2tb x2 Psu:evga g2 750w supernova      Htpc/server: Cpu:G3258 Mobo:msi itx Ram:Corsair dominator 8gb Pci slot:Freeview HD tuner card Storage:Corsair force 60gb ssd, Western digital red 4tb x3 Psu:evga 500w 

MBAM

and the one builtin

anything more and it your system will slowdown. not fun

and you don't need anything more, unless your paranoid and visiting sketchy sites.

MBAM

and the one builtin

anything more and it your system will slowdown. not fun

and you don't need anything more, unless your paranoid and visiting sketchy sites.

Using more than one type of protectiondoesn't make you paranoid at all. MBAM/Avast is my combo of choice.

windows defender?

Remember a wise man once said, "You'll most likely hear/see more bad reviews from products than good, because if they get a good product, they won't bother to write a review, and if they got a bad product, they'll complain about the product" ~ SoftenButterCream

mbam as in malware bytes? ive had this but now theve changed to way you activate my keys no longer work 

MainPC- Cpu:i5 4690k Mobo:Gigabyte z97-ud3h-bk Ram:Corsair vengance pro 16gb Gpu: msi gtx 760 2gb Storage:Samsung 850pro ssd,Western digital green 2tb x2 Psu:evga g2 750w supernova      Htpc/server: Cpu:G3258 Mobo:msi itx Ram:Corsair dominator 8gb Pci slot:Freeview HD tuner card Storage:Corsair force 60gb ssd, Western digital red 4tb x3 Psu:evga 500w 

Using more than one type of protectiondoesn't make you paranoid at all. MBAM/Avast is my combo of choice.

isn't Avast Realtime?

i mean if your doing sketchy things then yea get more protection . but under normal use. you don't need it.

mbam as in malware bytes? ive had this but now theve changed to way you activate my keys no longer work 

Just use the free one.

and run a scan once a week./2 weeks

or if you truly bought it just find another key online ;)