Need People For My Programming Crew - Game Dev

A few friends and I are developing a game in Unity 5 called 'Plasmatic Revolution'.

I am texturing and the others are developing but we alone aren't enough to develop a proper game. This is where you come in.

We are looking for people to join our team. Our objective is getting the game into a state that is suitable for a Kickstarter presentation so we could get some more resources to be able to keep developing.

What's needed to join:

- Programming skills in either C# or UnityScript (JavaScript works well too)

- Have experience in the Unity Engine

- You have to be able to work as a team and be delegated tasks

So how do you join?

- Comment on this post or contact me on Skype: danielaguiar2

This is where you come in.

Not unless you are paying it's not. So how much?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

-snip-

@Nuluvius has answered 1 very important question so here is an another one. Did you complete a minimum viable product test yet? What are those results. 

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

Not unless you are paying it's not. So how much?

We are still discussing that, you can add me on skype and we can discuss, but we will only get paid(Yes all of the crew) once we get the kickstarter up and running

@Nuluvius has answered 1 very important question so here is an another one. Did you complete a minimum viable product test yet? What are those results. 

At the moment we are working full power on trying to get the game going, while taking breaks to play of course ahah, cause no games can be proprely made whitout being a gamer. But, by my experience as a teen gamer, I know somethings that the community wants. We'll be making that test once we get to a more advanced phase of game deloping. Meanwhile, you can add me on skype so we can talk.

Greetings