iPhone or Microsoft phone ?

Sumtinwon

Hey guys. ATM I have a iPhone 5s 16gb. And I'm tired of it. I was looking to sell mine wish still looks almost new and buy a new phone. But I have some questions

----

This is my first apple device and yes it works kinda stable ( sometimes black screens need hard reset for no reason)

I have to say this phone does it job. But I hate iTunes and the way you put music on it and the calendar and the low battery life.

----

I worked years with android phones and though there are some great devices like htc wish I'm still #1 fan off. I keep my hands of it it cuz after a particular time the is will just slow down....

----

I had some nokias years ago with symbians Anna I thought it was. The device itself was solid and verry nice. The os.. Sucked like hell.

----

Now with win 10 and never used any kind of windows phone I thought it would be betther to buy windows phone? Betther synchro with PC. Less apps in store :(, stable os??? And will it keep working like this iPhone ?

There is so mush on the market that it's hard to choose.

I like apps yes , I like a good camera. I like big memory and long lasting battery's but that last will prolly be a myth ;)

-= Maximus VIII Extreme ||| I7-6700K |||  32Gb DDr4 @2123Mhz ||| Msi RTX 2080Ti =-

IPhone.

Microsofts Windows 10 phones are solid and really great to use IF you don't use apps regularly. There are poor versions of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and no good app for YouTube.

What's so pro on the iPhone then that a windows phone can't ?

-= Maximus VIII Extreme ||| I7-6700K |||  32Gb DDr4 @2123Mhz ||| Msi RTX 2080Ti =-