4790k oc genie

Hi so i am wondering if i use oc genie on my 4790k how much will it overclock it and how much extra wattage do i need my current system uses 742 watts from the wall. Oh and my motherboard is a z97 gaming 5.

Just don't touch of genie it will probably put too much voltage and not enough ghz and about 75w

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Just don't touch of genie it will probably put too much voltage and not enough ghz and about 75w

Many of my friends use it and they say it is good

Many of my friends use it and they say it is good

many of my friends say an RM PSU is good doesn't mean it is..

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

many of my friends say an RM PSU is good doesn't mean it is..

I am using an rm750i and it is awesome quiet and effective!

whatever u do, never overclock with any motherboard feature doing it automaticly for u.... if u cant be arsed to overclock dont do it at all

if u dont know how to overclock take ur time to learn it

i saw a guy talking about this earlier aswell today and said it was all fine then i asked about his vcore.. he spiked to 1.51v wich can kill a chip on air and closed water loops ( he got lucky he didnt prime it ), oh and thats considering his chip was actually stable at 1.23v at manual oc ( dumb move to auto oc really. almost killed/degraded a great chip 1.23v @ 4.6ghz )

THE WORST THING TO EVER DO WHEN OVERCLOCKING... IS LETTING SOFTWARE OR UR MOTHERBOARD DO IT AUTOMATICLY FOR YOU

(◑‿◐)

whatever u do, never overclock with any motherboard feature doing it automaticly for u.... if u cant be arsed to overclock dont do it at all

if u dont know how to overclock take ur time to learn it

i saw a guy talking about this earlier aswell today and said it was all fine then i asked about his vcore.. he spiked to 1.51v wich can kill a chip on air and closed water loops ( he got lucky he didnt prime it ), oh and thats considering his chip was actually stable at 1.23v at manual oc ( dumb move to auto oc really. almost killed/degraded a great chip 1.23v @ 4.6ghz )

THE WORST THING TO EVER DO WHEN OVERCLOCKING... IS LETTING SOFTWARE OR UR MOTHERBOARD DO IT AUTOMATICLY FOR YOU

Even jayztwocents uses it! 

Hi so i am wondering if i use oc genie on my 4790k how much will it overclock it and how much extra wattage do i need my current system uses 742 watts from the wall. Oh and my motherboard is a z97 gaming 5.

its not to bad it set 1.25v for 4.3 for my 4770k which is actually the same as i already manually set it to on my xpower

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I am using an rm750i and it is awesome quiet and effective!

the RMI is OK (it is more expensive than a just as good counterpart the G2) but the the RM smh