Anyone else buying the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX?

Just wondering if anyone else is going to buy the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX case once it's released on the 17th?

I plan on putting my next build in this gorgeous case.

Just wondering if anyone else is going to buy the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX case once it's released on the 17th?

i wish they had an enthoo pro or luxe in atx

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

i wish they had an enthoo pro or luxe in atx

both the pro and luxe are able to have an ATX board. Or do you mean with the lighting effects of the Luxe?

no i meant atx mid tower sorry

Oh ok, yeah, the pro and luxe are full towers right?

tbh it's ugly

To each their own, I love it. I think it's a hell of a case design.

To each their own, I love it. I think it's a hell of a case design.

I still like the Obsidian Series from Corsair.I dream of making a build in ever single corsair case

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I still like the Obsidian Series from Corsair.I dream of making a build in ever single corsair case

I have the Air 540 right now, I love the 750d and 900d. I've thought about using the 900d because it just looks so slick

I have the Air 540 right now, I love the 750d and 900d. I've thought about using the 900d because it just looks so slick

I still have to do one in the 250D/350D/450D/500D/600D/650D/700D/750D/900D

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

I am in for one.  Satin Black or Anthracite Gray?  Hmmmmm........not sure.

I'm thinking about the Evolv ITX but I'd opt for the mATX version if it goes on sale again. A while back they had the black version $30 off. But what does that 'Anthracite Gray' actually look like in person. Is it just a powder coated gray finish or more silver in appearance? I would like the look of bare aluminum if it's closer to that.

I just got my Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX, take a look at my build here:

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/Zgf8TW

CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Formula | GPU: EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro Series 256GB | Cooler: Corsair H110i GTX

Case: Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX     RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 1866MHz | HDD: 2TB Western Digital | PSU: Corsair AX850i

Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB | OS: Windows 8.1  

Where did you find the release date?  FYI, I am looking for the case in Canada.

10700 |MSI Z 490 Gaming Edge|EVGA RTX 2080 ti FTW 3 Ultra|EVGA P2 750|32 GSkill Sniper X DDR4 3200|Fractal Meshify S2|Kraken X53|LG 34GN 850B

Nope, because ive got an enthoo luxe.

If i didn't have a luxe, no, because I think all the predrilled holes and open space is an eyesore.

And Most people are doing custom water cooling loops to fill that gap. 

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

Dude, that's my dream case. Happy for ya

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
    Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB+WD Green 3TB
  • PSU
    EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PB277Q 27" WQHD 2560x1440 75Hz 1ms
  • Cooling
    Corsair H105 with AP121s and Phanteks fans
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
    E-3lue E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Blue LED 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Where did you find the release date? FYI, I am looking for the case in Canada.

phanteks us website, you can pre order them directly from phanteks, says they ship on the 17th of this month

Nope, because ive got an enthoo luxe.

If i didn't have a luxe, no, because I think all the predrilled holes and open space is an eyesore.

And Most people are doing custom water cooling loops to fill that gap.

I wanted a luxe but decided I liked the looks of the evolv cases, I'm also doing custom loop water cooling

Dude, that's my dream case. Happy for ya

I can't wait. I'll most likely buy the case asap and plan out my custom loop so I know what parts to buy for water cooling.

I'm thinking about the Evolv ITX but I'd opt for the mATX version if it goes on sale again. A while back they had the black version $30 off. But what does that 'Anthracite Gray' actually look like in person. Is it just a powder coated gray finish or more silver in appearance? I would like the look of bare aluminum if it's closer to that.

I also wonder how the gray will look in person.  I have seen it in a lot of videos, but it may look very different in real life.

Black is always great, but the anthracite gray would definitely be more unique.  I may just take a chance and get the gray. 

phanteks us website, you can pre order them directly from phanteks, says they ship on the 17th of this month

I wanted a luxe but decided I liked the looks of the evolv cases, I'm also doing custom loop water cooling

I can't wait. I'll most likely buy the case asap and plan out my custom loop so I know what parts to buy for water cooling.

I did a closed loop, but reconsidering that.  I also wanted a 5.25 drive, and the luxe has more radiator space.  But the outside of the evolv does look pretty smexy

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

I did a closed loop, but reconsidering that. I also wanted a 5.25 drive, and the luxe has more radiator space. But the outside of the evolv does look pretty smexy

Yeah, and I wish the evolv series had led strips that change color like the luxe.

And I wish they had a full tower evolv lol

Yeah, and I wish the evolv series had led strips that change color like the luxe.

And I wish they had a full tower evolv lol

Maybe you can put LED strips in that space between the front panel and the case. BIG maybe, but who knows. Also, you can fit 2 360mm and a 140mm natively on that case, what more can you possibly need. Hope you ask something when you do your watercooling, i'm out of cash and i kinda enjoy picking parts bicuriosly....(If that's creepy, it's late here and i took my sleeping pills so, yeah, sorry...)

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10

Maybe you can put LED strips in that space between the front panel and the case. BIG maybe, but who knows. Also, you can fit 2 360mm and a 140mm natively on that case, what more can you possibly need. Hope you ask something when you do your watercooling, i'm out of cash and i kinda enjoy picking parts bicuriosly....(If that's creepy, it's late here and i took my sleeping pills so, yeah, sorry...)

Lol I go around building system after system on pcpartpicker just because im curious about what parts will cost what.

As for the LEDs, I'm going to grab a strip of white LEDs from a pc mod website. Paul from Paul's hardware used the same strips from the same company in his arctic panther build. I'm going with a black/yellow build.

I emailed phanteks a week ago and they told me that there isn't enough clearance to use both 360mm rads at the same time sadly. Although I may just find out for myself once the case gets here.

I plan on doing a full build log on here, got some custom vinyl that will be going on the window and the front of the case for the theme.

Lol I go around building system after system on pcpartpicker just because im curious about what parts will cost what.

As for the LEDs, I'm going to grab a strip of white LEDs from a pc mod website. Paul from Paul's hardware used the same strips from the same company in his arctic panther build. I'm going with a black/yellow build.

I emailed phanteks a week ago and they told me that there isn't enough clearance to use both 360mm rads at the same time sadly. Although I may just find out for myself once the case gets here.

I plan on doing a full build log on here, got some custom vinyl that will be going on the window and the front of the case for the theme.

I would recomend this ones since they're magnetic, but i can't find them anywhere

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/premium-modding/alchemy2-magnetic-led-strips#specs

System

• CPU
    I7-4790K @ 4,7GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus MAXIMUS Formula VI
  • RAM
  • GPU
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
  • Case
    Cooler Master Cosmos SE
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
    Logitech G610 Orion
  • Mouse
  • Sound
    Audio-Technica ATH-M20x
  • Operating System
    Windows 10