How many radiators do I need?

So I decided that it is now time to go fully underwater. The Custom bios on the Titan is running it hot, and my room goes obave 40* with it on.

So my two options are to get a kit from EK, the basic 360 or the extreme, and add a gpu block/back plate and extra 2 fittings.

I thought the extreme should be good enough to cool everything.

But for about the same price I could go with the basic, add a slim 240 rad on top of the case.

Both run about 600$.

I do plan to add an other TitanX once proper 4k panels come out (proper for me).

I am not looking for sub zero temps, but I would to try and keep it all under 55*.

Well thanks for the input guys.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

• CPU

• Motherboard

X99 deluxe

RAM

Hyperx DDR4 30000Mhz

GPU

Gigabyte Titan X

Case

H440

Storage

Crucial Mx100 512gb x2 RAID 0

PSU

Leadex 850w

Display(s)

Asus ROG Swift

Cooling

NZXT X61

Keyboard

Roccat Pro

Mouse

To cat Xtd optical + bungy

Sound

G35

Operating System

Win 8.1

Are these your current specs? What region are you in, this helps with prices. Sorry but do you mean 40 deg C in your room? You will not be able to achieve sub-zero temps let alone sub ambient (room temperature) temps with watercooling. Air-con may be a better investment.

• CPU

• Motherboard

X99 deluxe

• RAM

Hyperx DDR4 30000Mhz

• GPU

Gigabyte Titan X

• Case

H440

• Storage

Crucial Mx100 512gb x2 RAID 0

• PSU

Leadex 850w

• Display(s)

Asus ROG Swift

• Cooling

NZXT X61

• Keyboard

Roccat Pro

• Mouse

To cat Xtd optical + bungy

• Sound

G35

• Operating System

Win 8.1

Are these your current specs? What region are you in, this helps with prices. Sorry but do you mean 40 deg C in your room? You will not be able to achieve sub-zero temps let alone sub ambient (room temperature) temps with watercooling. Air-con may be a better investment.</p>

Hi,

Yes those are my specs. I am in Taiwan for the time been. And since I am renting I can not get an extra AC for the room. I ghetto cool the room now with a large stand fan blowing cold AC air from the room across. It does work but not by much.

I was thinking a large 360 and a slim 280 on top. Just struggling now to find such slim 280 rad.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

That was a bit of a trek... not sure if this helps --> http://www.x-cool.biz/product_info.php/products_id/6181

On the left click on watercooling then radiators to go back to the different brand categories. Think this is a a 30mm 280 rad --> http://hardwarelabs.com/products/black-ice-gt-stealth/gts-280

Is that what you're looking for?

Thanks for the tip, I will need to measure it precisely. B cause I have the kraken which is a 27mm, and the clearance with the mother board is super close I will check thanks.