Who is going to the fan meetup and whats your age?

TheGeeker

I am trying to see if trying to go would be good but I may be slightly young in comparison to everyone else who's going. Please tell me what you think. Thanks. I am from sothern california and am really bug into tech and love the channel. We would be in that area in San Jose on the 20th and maybe we can fly past to Canada and stop by. 

9. Privacy

• You may not post any form of real life information of any user (except yourself) unless the user has first given permission by express written consent to the forum administrator. Examples of real life information include name, address, email, and phone numbers.
  • You may not distribute any form of electronic information, email address, private/email Messages, IP addresses, and Instant Messenger messages ("Chat logs") with intent to harass or be demeaning in any way as determined by a the forum management, regardless of consent.
  • You may not, at any time, post any form of real life information about any person (including yourself) under the age of 16, even with the consent of said person.

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

Wish I could. 

Like a lot of people. I would probably show up and just be autistic and have people guess who I am.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

"fan meet" is going to be a "pedo" hunt zone.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Exactly. I don't feel like anyone under 18 should go alone

My dad and I are getting an rv from san jose and we might beable to fly up. 

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

I wish the meetup is not on a weekday......

• 2 weeks later...

First

post-5490-0-26724600-1440177861_thumb.jp

post-5490-0-26724600-1440177861_thumb.jp

i7 4820K, 16GB Corsair Dom. Plat. and 8GB of Corsair Vengance(yes this works), Asus X79 Sabertooth, Corsair H100, 2x Asus DCUII R9 290, 2x WD RED 1TB in RAID 1, WD Caviar Black, Crucial M500 128GB Boot drive, 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB in a RAID 0 enclosure for backup and scratch disks/SSD cache in a Corsair 780T.

Good job, now you have to wait there for another hour and a half. Guess I'll see in you in an hour