If the bot on twitch keeps banning everyone

KingKeith55

The WAN show will turn into the LAN show.

If you don't get the joke, less people will watch it (Because a Local server is going to have less traffic than a Non local server)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Yeah I guess you could consider it a shitpost, but why not turn it around. 

Should the bot be removed?

or should it be changed?

I got banned for it for saying "Linus Kappa Tips" and then saying something every like 10-20 seconds to see when the ban was over...

So I say fuck the bot, get actual people to do it, or maybe find a better way to do it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

more people banned = less spam

But some people actually get banned when they don't spam.

For example: a single comment of Kappa

like i said in the last post about this why does it matter. no matter what your not going to be able to have a conversation in twitch chat. so what i am saying who actually uses twitch chat to talk on the wan show.

Just don't bother with the chat it ain't worth it....Linus an Luke them self's    have said it over and over they never bother looking at the chat unless something goes wrong.

the bot needs to be there to remove spam and links, but banning things like kappa is just silly.

Here is the unspoken rule on twitch,

If your on a stream with 1k viewers plus it's going to be an horrible chat

If it's 5k plus don't bother with chat

If it's 10k plus... Close the chat

Oh my goodness, no. The bot should stay as it is. 

COMIC SANS

twitch chat is like a crowd of people yelling random stuff. I don't understand why people even bother typing out stuff that will be lost, unread and forgotten 2 seconds right after you took the time to write the comment.

and it just boggles my mind to see people care about being banned from that completely meaningless interaction

get over it folks, it's not like twitch chat needs more spam.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

I have watched probably 75% of wan show live on twitch and never talk in chat becuase it is so much spam it is pointless. A few of use used to use slicks chat instead but I think that has long stopped.