Monitor clicking/popping noise?

My Asus VS278Q-P of probably 2 years has recently started to make a clicking/popping sound which only happens around 5 minutes after being "shut off" (sleep mode)

It then persists for about 10 minutes and seems to get a little quieter and take a little longer after each click/pop until it eventually stops all together.

I haven't noticed the sound when the monitor is on, actively displaying something.

Is my monitor going to die soon or something? 

I doubt it's related but I believe it was a couple months ago I noticed these two spots that are always abnormally bright. It may not be easy to see in the picture, but I can still see them

.7BTemw0.jpg

I have no idea what this issue is either. It's not dead pixels, it's not brighter pixels, it appears to be two dots with backlight bleed.

Thanks for any help

Did I do something to piss everyone off or is there another reason the last two topics to have 0 replies in the recent topics are mine?

Second time I've made this topic, first time was in the displays section.

Nobody helps.

Thanks

After only 1 hour (From your other original post) you concluded that no one would ever be willing to help? 

You just need to be patient, it isn't the most common of issues, so I guess that's why no one jumped right away with an answer. 

Also not to mention the forums were really buggy last night when you posted, they were going up and down a lot (At the time of the wan show) 

Anyway though you got replies in your other thread (Within a couple hours): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/425632-monitor-clickingpopping-noise/

i5 4690k | GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | 16GB RAM | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 850 EVO 250GB x2  | 1TB 850 Evo NZXT Noctis 450 | EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Ducky Shine 3 TKL (Browns) | LG 34UC87C | Logitech MX Master ATH-M50x's + DT990 Pro's