Tell us what smartphone do you have right now :) :D

aDham_z

Galaxy S5 Active. Love it. Always finding more stuff it can do. Just today, I learned how to make it into a Wi-Fi repeater because the signal in my office sucks

one plus one, a major upgrade from an iphone 4s that sereved me well for 4 years

Love my Moto X First Gen.

Asus Zenfone 2. Full x86 platform with 4GB of dual channel DDR3 and 64GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD. These are desktop PC specs in a phone. If you can unlock the bootloader, this thing would happily run desktop Windows or Linux. and it was $300. the slightly less powerful version is $200. Only problem is the power-sucking screen, which isn't an issue for me since it's usually off. I love the phone.

Samsung Galaxy S4, in my opinion the pinnacle of the Galaxy line.

"You should look up common sense and add it to your vocabulary." - dougdangger 2015

I'm rocking the iphone 6 plus with 64 GB. It's amazeballs.

Nexus 6, I really love my phone but sadly I will change to one plus 2 once I got my invite

Xperia z l36h original

Still the only phone that I can go swim with and still have battery to get me threw the day 16gig internal and 32 gig external

Also anyone else try to go diving with a phone without a case see what happens, not even an s6 active will work then :D

BTW I'm evil every time someone sees me swimming and using it they try too [emoji14] so many phones die every time I go swim :D

Galaxy Note 4 with Nameless ROM. I love this phone, the only thing bad is the stupid Knox e-fuse.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

HTC One M8, but I still prefer my old S3, Id love to get an S6 but they are expensive.

S6 Gold (It can actually blind someone if pointed at with the reflection of the sun....) :P

Groomlake Authority

I just got my 128gig S6 yesterday and I'm pretty happy so far.  Came from an M7 with the purple/pink camera issue so the camera on this thing is like when the cavemen saw fire for the first time lol.  I can already tell that the rear glass is gonna mess with my OCD to where I may just keep a microfiber cloth in my pockets at all times...

Samsung Galaxy S5. Very good phone. Only bad thing is that Samsung is really slow making updates. Some low end Samsung phones already have Android 5.1.1 and I'm still waiting...

King of Off Topic.

Interesting post, also going to buy a smartphone in about 2 months ! If i get an invite i'll go for 1+2, else i have no idea ! 

Lumia 925 and I love it.

One reason I need to stick to Nokia is how sharing the mobile internet works. It bypasses any tethering restrictions imposed by the network, so I have a unlimited internet with 4 Gb tethering limit plan, but they cant cap or prevent the internet sharing on a Lumia letting me download 50 Gb of pron every month.

Linus is my fetish.

Nexus 5 , for the price point its fantastic. 2.5 years old and no urge to get something else. It doesn't bog down the camera is decent, i'm not a heavy user so battery is enough, as long as you like stock android or are partial to a rom its a good choice. I don't think you can buy them anymore though.

Xperia Z3 Compact. I like the small size for one-handed use, and the battery life is amazing.