pc games to pre order

Babababa

i want to get a few of the new pc games coming out over the next 6-9 months but i cant seem to pick some help

Metal gear soild phantom pain (never played a MGS game before but ill will catch up)

Fallout 4 (played most of 3 and new vegas but never finished them)

just cause 3

Deus ex mankind divided ( the last was was AMAZING)

Star wars battlefront( my first shooter and childhood on the OG xbox)

the division( yes it ubisoft but that game looks great)

i only want to get 2-3 of them

fallout 4 and just cause 3 then upgrade to one of the latest nvidia graphics cards to get mgs phantom pain for free lol

i7 5820K @ 4.4GHz | Evga GTX 980ti Superclocked | MSI X99 Sli Plus | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 | EVGA 850W Gold+ | 2TB HDD and 250GB SSD

NZXT Phantom 530 | Corsair H100i GTX | 

Wait till they come out, if you can only get a few you will want to know which are shit and which aren't.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

fallout 4 and just cause 3 then upgrade to one of the latest nvidia graphics cards to get mgs phantom pain for free lol

i just got the 970 a few months back xD

None of them. Mirror's Edge: Catalyst is the only thing that matters. 

featuredImage.img.jpg

forgot about that

Don't preorder

forgot about that

It's the only game I plan on Pre-Ordering. To be honest, I would advise waiting to see how the games are before buying anything, so not pre-ordering. If you had to pre-order one of them, I would advise going for Fallout 4, it's probably the most likely to be working well at launch. 

I pre-ordered Phantom Pain because Ground Zeroes was a perfect port. And I know Kojima doesn't make shit games

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

None. No preordering.

Hows about shut up and let the op spend there money how they want?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Buy the games after they come out. Never pre-order.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I got Phantom Pain for free with a GTX 980 purchase  :wub:

- Fractal Design Define S - I5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz - GALAX GTX 980 SOC - Gigabyte Z97x-gaming 5 - Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb 1600Mhz DDR3 - Thermalright True Spirit 120M - Seasonic G 650W

i want to get a few of the new pc games coming out over the next 6-9 months but i cant seem to pick some help

Metal gear soild phantom pain (never played a MGS game before but ill will catch up)

Fallout 4 (played most of 3 and new vegas but never finished them)

just cause 3

Deus ex mankind divided ( the last was was AMAZING)

Star wars battlefront( my first shooter and childhood on the OG xbox)

the division( yes it ubisoft but that game looks great)

i only want to get 2-3 of them

No preordering for me. Learned that from Destiny's release. *cries quietly in corner*

I'm going to punch your face- IN THE FACE.

I second this.

I have Fallout 4 on pre-order myself. I also pre-ordered Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. No issues with either of them.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

How about, people stop pre-ordering, giving companies money before they release their broken unfinished games with fake trailers, graphical downgrades, broken and missing content

Can you do what you want with your money? of course, make it into a bonfire if you like, I honestly dont care, I just dont like seeing people give money to companies that clearly dont give two shits about their customers

(this is not always true, and many games come out just fine, its just a practice people should stop supported, too many bad/broken games have come out and burned people)

No issues with either of them.

Just because you didn't have issues doesnt mean tons of other people do not get ruined through pre-ordering, take batman as just a single recent example, 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I learnt my mistake of preordering from Battlefield 4. As I have barely touched that game, it was day light robbery. I'd rather get my games cheaper and know they are in fully functional order after the release. :P 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

How about, people stop pre-ordering, giving companies money before they release their broken unfinished games with fake trailers, graphical downgrades, broken and missing content

Can you do what you want with your money? of course, make it into a bonfire if you like, I honestly dont care, I just dont like seeing people give money to companies that clearly dont give two shits about their customers

(this is not always true, and many games come out just fine, its just a practice people should stop supported, too many bad/broken games have come out and burned people)

Just because you didn't have issues doesnt mean tons of other people do not get ruined through pre-ordering, take batman as just a single recent example, 

I agree with what you are saying and yes Batman is a good example I just dont like people really digging into to other people simply because they have pre-ordered a game (in the same way I hate all the "your PC is stupid because its overkill comments.)

I have been lucky enough that I have not had any issues with any of the games I pre-ordered. I do make sure I only pre-order from companies I feel I can trust in delivering a good game. I am sure one day it will bite me in the arse but until then I am good.

Just annoys me when I see.. JUST DONT PRE-ORDER. Want to make a point? Sure, explain why and share your experience. Just don't pretend to have some sort of moral high ground because you read on a forum once that pre-ordering is bad.

*Btw "you" is a general you not actually you :P

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

*Btw "you" is a general you not actually you :P

yeah I know :D haha

But yeah I get  what you are saying but its more of a campaign, to stop people doing it, the more its talked about and spread the more people will stop doing it

The point is, digital games are of infinite supply, therefore there is no real reason to pre-order (unless its like a pip boy edition or whatever for a limited run product)

all you are doing by pre-ordering is giving a company money for a game that is not released or proven yet

There are plenty of "trustworthy" companies that have come out and released trash as a sequel, or something broken/unplayable, you should never trust a company that much that you are willing to pay them before a product is actually released, just like when I get somebody in to tile my bathroom, I pay him when the job is done to my satisfaction, not before so he can leave half the tiles broken, missing and badly fitted

The main issue with pre-ordering is not even anyhting to do with the games, its to do with the segregation of content, "pre order this for a special gun that does 10% more damage, " pre order for an exclusive map nobody else can play" "pre order now for some Day one DLC every else has to buy that we totally cut out of the game to sell later"

We dont want to be directly funding anti-consumerism

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

You see that's the problem, you speak like all of the companies release broken games and always downgrade when that is not the case.

Also plenty of games have launched perfectly fine and then become broken months after release.

There is also steam refunds now, so your point is no longer valid, maybe it was a couple of months ago but not  now.

If I have the money for a game and I trust the company then I will pre order. If it goes to shit I will get a refund, getting a refund sends a bigger message than not pre ordering at all, look at batman.

Edit, I get what you are saying about pre order bonuses, but they seem more of a advertisement to get people to pre order.

If you carry on your campaign of "no pre orders" and by some miracle pre order numbers drop drastically then the pre order bonuses will only get worse imo.

I pre order because it's convenient for me at that time, I have the money ready to go, I want the game, I buy the game and I download it on release.

I'm more than likely to spend the money on a different game otherwise.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

You see that's the problem, you speak like all of the companies release broken games and always downgrade when that is not the case.

Also plenty of games have launched perfectly fine and then become broken months after release.

There is also steam refunds now, so your point is no longer valid, maybe it was a couple of months ago but not  now.

If I have the money for a game and I trust the company then I will pre order. If it goes to shit I will get a refund, getting a refund sends a bigger message than not pre ordering at all, look at batman.

No, but its setting a precedence, 

Refunds should be a last resort, not a requirement, I dont want to have to rely on refunding stuff, and pre-order bonuses are still completely bullshit (quick example when Mortal Combat made Goru a character only for people who pre-ordered and then sell him later as DLC)

I still do not see why people even bother to pre-order, the game is coming out anyway, and you can buy a copy on launch 100% guaranteed as stock is unlimited (often-times places have sales/discounts for the steam key anyway on launch day) so other than giving your money away early, and increasing risk etc I see no real benefit

It made sense 10 years ago to pre-order your physical copy since they could sell out for weeks, but now its only of benefit to the company, not the actual gamer themselves

Its just my opinion, but one many share, and I will still be advising people not to needlessly pre-order when they can just get the game anyway at launch once reviews/tests/benchmarks are out

No, but its setting a precedence, 

Refunds should be a last resort, not a requirement, I dont want to have to rely on refunding stuff, and pre-order bonuses are still completely bullshit (quick example when Mortal Combat made Goru a character only for people who pre-ordered and then sell him later as DLC)

I still do not see why people even bother to pre-order, the game is coming out anyway, and you can buy a copy on launch 100% guaranteed as stock is unlimited (often-times places have sales/discounts for the steam key anyway on launch day) so other than giving your money away early, and increasing risk etc I see no real benefit

It made sense 10 years ago to pre-order your physical copy since they could sell out for weeks, but now its only of benefit to the company, not the actual gamer themselves

Its just my opinion, but one many share, and I will still be advising people not to needlessly pre-order when they can just get the game anyway at launch once reviews/tests/benchmarks are out

I didn't say I was for the bonuses, I agree with you on them, they are bull shit.

You look in to it to much, you have the convenience of getting a refund if the game is not what you expected or is broken. It's literately no more than 5 clicks, money goes back to your bank or pay pal account.

I don't pre order because I'm worried they have a limited supply as everyone knows (like you said) it's pretty much unlimited.

I pre purchase a game because I have the money there and don't want to risk spending it on something else.

It's as simple as that, it's convenient for me, if I'm disappointed with the game I get a refund there seriously isn't anything wrong with that.

And like I said, getting a refund for a game will send a bigger message than not pre ordering.

SNIP

You pre-order to curb your spending habits? I have literally never heard of this reason before

It's still something I feel people stop doing, if companies realised pre-orders were not popular they would stop with their bullshit

You pre-order to curb your spending habits? I have literally never heard of this reason before

It's still something I feel people stop doing, if companies realised pre-orders were not popular they would stop with their bullshit

Well If a game I really want is coming out in say 3 weeks from now and I have the money but don't pre order, if an unexpected game pops up ot of nowhere that I like the looks of, I may very well get that instead. So yes, I will make sure I have my most wanted game paid for first. I wouldn't call it a spending habit and frankly find that offensive.

I built my rig because I love games, all different kinds of games, so I am easily swayed.

Do you really think companies would stop there bullshit? maybe, or they would try even harder and give me deals out to try and get you on board. 

Well If a game I really want is coming out in say 3 weeks from now and I have the money but don't pre order, if an unexpected game pops up ot of nowhere that I like the looks of, I may very well get that instead. So yes, I will make sure I have my most wanted game paid for first. I wouldn't call it a spending habit and frankly find that offensive.

I built my rig because I love games, all different kinds of games, so I am easily swayed.

Do you really think companies would stop there bullshit? maybe, or they would try even harder and give me deals out to try and get you on board. 

Why is a game popping up and you buying it an issue? the origonal game you planned on buying still exists, you simply buy it later (probably when it comes down in price too) ,  you dont have to play games on day one, heck sometimes I buy games like a few months after launch, makes no real difference - You can still play both games, just maybe not at launch, nothing makes one game more important that the other - if the original game was SOO important to you, the gaming coming out in 1 week not 3 should not sway you

"spending habits" is not an offensive term, you said it yourself what you do with your money, I was just summing it up

things only exist if there is a market for them, remove the market, and it ceases to exist