Game Recording Softwares?

Hey Guys,

I like to record some games I play and do the general youtube thing but I want to maximize the quality I can post.

My System Specs are:

i7 3770 

8 GB DDR3

R9 270

2TB Western Digital Green

I know this isn't a detailed description but I imagine it's all the important stuff. :P

Fraps obviously doesn't like 60 and will hover around 56-60 which can result in choppy video.

Dxtory is great but my drive which is singular obviously can't support 60 Fps and the game.

OBS is great but seems to have off days producing choppy video some days then perfect video other days.

Bandicam seems the only one able to keep up most of the time while maintaining decent quality.

I don't know if there is better software or ways I can setup current software to work better with my system.

I want to achieve 60 FPS at 1080p.

I hear windows 10 has one built in does it record 60 FPS?

Leave any suggestions you have below :P 

Doesn't AMD have something to record your screen just like NVidia?

Nvidia's version is ShadowPlay and works really well. But I don't know how AMD's version is called and if it also works as good as ShadowPlay.

It shouldn't have any performance impact and comes free with your drivers afaik.

Doesn't AMD have something to record your screen just like NVidia?

Nvidia's version is ShadowPlay and works really well. But I don't know how AMD's version is called and if it also works as good as ShadowPlay.

It shouldn't have any performance impact and comes free with your drivers afaik.

I'll look into it I remember the inital release was trash but I'll see if it's any different :D

When I first started uploading gaming videos in 2006 the quality was sooo bad, and Youtube used to make it worse than the original.

AMD had their own software, razr?razer?

I've never installed it, it's 3rd party software packed in their driver.

AMD had their own software, razr?razer?

I've never installed it, it's 3rd party software packed in their driver.

I think its raptr close enough :D I'm checkibg that its still around :D

I think its raptr close enough :D I'm checkibg that its still around :D

yup, that's it.

MillrisAction, PlayClaw, OBS-VCE Fork all have AMD APP capability which is what you will need for 1080p60 recording(Unless you have a lot of free space, then Dxtory Lagarith/UT Video).   You will also need at least 12500Kbps to record with any decent quality if it's an FPS/Action/MMO

When I first started uploading gaming videos in 2006 the quality was sooo bad, and Youtube used to make it worse than the original.

still do technically the bitrate difference from 30 fps on my pc to 30 on youtube is ridiculous :D Although its necessary so peeps can watch 

I 2nd what @alwaysfxs linked. The AMD Raptr software is garbage compared to stand alone versions of similar programs. I've tried using it.

OBS is really the one piece of software that can be set to do it all, and it runs on any hardware.

Raptr has a super easy to use dvr recording software

Space is pretty awesome.