Budget bluetooth mouse?

Was looking at the Logitech MX Master. I was like, this seems good! Then I saw the price...

So, any recommendations? Thanks! As cheap as possible but not so cheap quality is complete garbage.

Preferably light or adjustable weight. Would be carrying it around in a backpack. 

been using the Rapoo 5G with my laptop for a while. really good mouse for the price!

it can be a bit small tough, so if you have large hands it's not really recommended.

been using the Rapoo 5G with my laptop for a while. really good mouse for the price!

it can be a bit small tough, so if you have large hands it's not really recommended.

Thanks for the suggestion! I see several Rapoo 5G models though, which one did you specifically use?

Thanks for the suggestion! I see several Rapoo 5G models though, which one did you specifically use?

ehrm, i have no idea actually. i lost the box quite some time ago, and i don't think the mouse itself says anything specifically.

i'll post some pics of the mouse here, hope that helps you :P

post-226488-0-61101400-1439115889_thumb.post-226488-0-87059700-1439115891_thumb.

ehrm, i have no idea actually. i losty the box quite some time ago, and i donlt think the mouse itself says anything specifically.

i'll post some pics of the mouse here, hope that helps you :P

attachicon.gifIMAG0401.jpgattachicon.gifIMAG0402.jpg

Hi again! Sorry to suddenly reply again. I have another question if you don't mind. I was about to buy it then I saw it uses a Nano reciever. Does that mean it won't connect via bluetooth? As I am using a Surface Pro 3 which only has 1 usb slot, I'm getting a bluetooth mouse to reduce usb slot usage. So it would be best if the mouse was bluetooth so I can connect without having to use a dongle.