how do u clean ur pc?

is there a better way to clean my pc? i just kinda give a good blow now and then <-- lol but really how do u clean ur gpu namely a g1 gaming also my case has a dust filter but side vents that arenot fltered is there a way to make a filter for the vents? also i have a phanteks enthoo pro but i think that if i put in 2 120 or 140 id get less dust then with the 200 am i wrong. 

tell us how u clean up/prevent dust thx.

I clean mine with vacuum cleaner. 4 generations PCs(1995, 2007, 2010 laptop and my dec. 2012 gaming PC) cleaned with vacuum cleaner, no dead components. I don't know why everyone is so scared from vacuum cleaning their PC.

Bulgarian, WoT nick- ivelinv8, War Thunder- BEST_NOOB_BG, GAMING PC: FX-4170; R9 280X TOXIC; 16 GB RAM; Fortron Raider 750W; Raidmax Helios case; WD Green 1TB. 50Mb/s + 50% bonus

I think the only issue you could have is creating static electricity.

I never clean it but i'm also interested to know how you guys do it properly ? Maybe a AFAP video from linus ? 

So long as the PC is off and connected to a mains source (but again, switched off) so it is grounded properly, I don't see an issue with using a vacuum cleaner.

I use the vacuum cleaner while going blue the face, blowing at the really caked up with dust parts of my PC. Once every 2 months is enough to keep on top of it all.

I think the only issue you could have is creating static electricity.

I never clean it but i'm also interested to know how you guys do it properly ? Maybe a AFAP video from linus ? 

Like this one? :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

hahaha thanks so much for this video ! this is magic 

depends on how bad the case is.

anything from just a quick blow to a full disassembly with disinfectant baths.

I use either an air compressor or a brush. With air compressor you have to be careful though or you can damage something

I have a stash of dust remover cans, so every two or so months I go in there take off the GPU, all case fans, and CPU heatsink. I then clean the inside with the compressed air directing all the dust out of the case instead of just spraying randomly. I take the fan off my heatsink then run the heatsink under the faucet letting water get in between all the little fins, then I leave it in the sun to dry. When it's dry there's not a spec of dust on it. I clean all the case fans with compressed air and maybe a microfiber clothe.I also clean the outside of the case with a damp rag. I've never damaged a component cleaning my computer. 

I use an air compressor, unhook my computer and carefully blow out all of the dust. For fans I then dismount them and clean them separately.

Boosh. Clean PC.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

soap and water

Oh yes, similar to this:

Mine is rather clean.  Main thing is having intake filters, not too many exhausts and air-canning one a few months.

AMD FX-6300 @ 4.5ghz (1.332v) | Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Asus M5A97 R2.0 | Kingston HyperX 16GB @ 1600mhz | MSI Radeon R9 290 Twin Frozr

OCZ ModXStream Pro 600w PSU | 256GB Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 | Zalman Z11 Plus

with my tongue

B)

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

put it in da trash

"Just go Android (Glorious Android Masterrace)"

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB

PC "SkyT": Radeon 390, i5 6600K, NZXT H440 Razer 

I take it out onto the back patio and blow it out with an air compressor

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

I clean mine with vacuum cleaner. 4 generations PCs(1995, 2007, 2010 laptop and my dec. 2012 gaming PC) cleaned with vacuum cleaner, no dead components. I don't know why everyone is so scared from vacuum cleaning their PC

It's because some vacuum cleaners can create static electricity and can then zapp your components, your's may not do this but i still recommend doing the cleaning another way if possible.