What mouse i should buy

Ardy

I have acceleration disabled...

dont recommed a laser mouse for FPS gamers lol. and you cant disable it

OP deathadder or g502 but logitech is not so reliable these days and its also on the heavy side...its harder to lift it when you play with lower sensivity

Here ye go OP, just to show you how I use it etc. (BF4)
mKrO96H.png

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

dont recommed a laser mouse for FPS gamers lol. and you cant disable it

OP deathadder or g502 but logitech is not so reliable these days and its also on the heavy side...its harder to lift it when you play with lower sensivity

Or get a huge fucking mousepad 460x400mm, then you dont need to lift so often

Here ye go OP, just to show you how I use it etc. (BF4)

mKrO96H.png

I just find a bunch of buttons on a fps mouse annoying, but that is a personal preference and i have never used a mouse with more than 6 buttons.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Or get a huge fucking mousepad 460x400mm, then you dont need to lift so often

go and play a round of cs with 1500 or lower and count how many times you lift it per minute. do it on the biggest mousepad you got :)

Edited by s3ns3

I just find a bunch of buttons on a fps mouse annoying, but that is a personal preference and i have never used a mouse with more than 6 buttons.

Yeah, it's not to bad on this one, as there place nicely,  The three on the side are pressed my my thumb and the 2 small ones next to the lmb are pressed with my index finger.

They did a good job at making it all very convenient :)

Edit, I do come frome being a console gamer though, so I would imagine that's why I've gone this way rather than a deathader etc.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

go and play a round of cs with 1500 or lower and count how many times you lift it per minute. do it on the biggest mousepad you got :)

600 dpi

sensitivity: 1.5

30 rounds

around 6 lifts

Yeah, it's not to bad on this one, as there place nicely,  The three on the side are pressed my my thumb and the 2 small ones next to the lmb are pressed with my index finger.

They did a good job at making it all very convenient :)

Edit, I do come frome being a console gamer though, so I would imagine that's why I've gone this way rather than a deathader etc.

m8 dont feel ashamed

Logitech > Razer

And if you can use a mouse with many buttons that is GREAT!

m8 dont feel ashamed

Logitech > Razer

And if you can use a mouse with many buttons that is GREAT!

Oh don't get me wrong, I love it.

How long you had it for? And are there any weights currently in it?

I have seen in reviews it is a slightly heavier mouse, personally I prefer that as I feel I'm more accurate as the bit of extra weight keeps my hand steady. All personal preference I suppose :)

3 weeks after my steelseries sensei dies. Full weight. I love heavy mouse lol.

Edit: Apparently i forgot to change my sig lol.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I tried a M45 from corsair and i really like it. I think i'm going to buy it. Thanks guys.