What mouse i should buy

Ardy

Hi guys, i'm working on my new rig and i want a new mouse, i saw the Finalmouse and seems to have pretty good reviews. I play BF4 and CS:GO, and some other FPS games. what mouse should i get and what do you think of the finamouse?

a harvest one, they are so cute and small

• CPU
    Intel i7 6700k
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus Formuula VIII
  • RAM
    16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
  • GPU
    Asus Strix GTX 1080 ti
  • Case
    Be Quiet Silent Base
  • Storage
    256GB Samsung Pro M.2 SSD and 2TB Samsung SSD
  • PSU
    Corsair AX860
  • Display(s)
    Asus Rog Swift pg279q, 165Hz IPS
  • Cooling
    Be Quiet Dark Rock 3
  • Keyboard
    Razer Huntsman Elite
  • Mouse
    Mionix Castor (waiting on stock for the G Pro Wireless)
  • Sound
    Asus Xonar Essence stx, Audioengine A5+, Sennheiser HD650

deathadder 2013

corsair m65 or whatever its called

m65 is crep for fps

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

m65 is crep for fps

I use it for CSGO battlefield etc and its amazing.

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

As Centos 7 SU once said: With great power comes great responsibility.

I use it for CSGO battlefield etc and its amazing.

you are mistaken then.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

you are mistaken then.

my kdr says otherwise! :P

Laptop: Thinkpad W520 i7 2720QM 24GB RAM 1920x1080 2x SSDs Main Rig: 4790k 12GB Hyperx Beast Zotac 980ti AMP! Fractal Define S (window) RM850 Noctua NH-D15 EVGA Z97 FTW with 3 1080P 144hz monitors from Asus Secondary: i5 6600K, R9 390 STRIX, 16GB DDR4, Acer Predator 144Hz 1440P

dude people play bf4 with touchpads kdr doesn't mean shit. you don't buy a mouse with acceleration problems for cs:go, why cripple yourself.

Spoiler

G502, probably the best you can get right now. I have one, there are the perfect amount of buttons on it and are all in the perfect place.

I play bf4 and I have quick mele, quick gadget one and 2, throw grenade, switch to primary and spot all on my mouse, it sounds like a lot but I would gladly show you on a picture of the mouse how it's set out.
this way you can concentrate on movement with the keyboard.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

dude people play bf4 with touchpads kdr doesn't mean shit. you don't buy a mouse with acceleration problems for cs:go, why cripple yourself.

I have acceleration disabled...

means you could be even better than you alrd tot.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I have acceleration disabled...

no you don't, the sensor has acceleration you can't disable. it's laser, it wouldn't work without acceleration.

Spoiler

no you don't, the sensor has acceleration you can't disable. it's laser, it wouldn't work without acceleration.

I meant software acceleration. And i like it, it fits my hand perfectly.

deathadder 2013/chroma . nice optical sensor and good ergonomics

G502, probably the best you can get right now. I have one, there are the perfect amount of buttons on it and are all in the perfect place.

I play bf4 and I have quick mele, quick gadget one and 2, throw grenade, switch to primary and spot all on my mouse, it sounds like a lot but I would gladly show you on a picture of the mouse how it's set out.

this way you can concentrate on movement with the keyboard.

im using one now and it is heavy. i like and love the weight but for fps a lighter weight seems more sense. but i do play cs go with it and dont find it a problem. imma noob so maybe it is a noob thing but just to let op know even with all the weight taken out it is still pretty heavy.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

so your argueing with a person who is actually using the mouse right now?  do you ahve the mouse also?

deathadder 2013/chroma . nice optical sensor and good ergonomics

it tends to break easily my friend replaced like 2 in a year and a lot people complaining about that so it is not just luck problem. Normal luck won't work you need good luck to get a long lasting deathadder.

I meant software acceleration. And i like it, it fits my hand perfectly.

yes, but the sensor sucks. sabre optical or m45 is better.

so your argueing with a person who is actually using the mouse right now?  do you ahve the mouse also?

yes, people play games with 2$ mice doesn't mean their mice are good.

Spoiler

i have a deathadder, really comfy but i assume it wouldnt be great for games like WOW and such? 

• CPU
    Intel i7 6700k
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus Formuula VIII
  • RAM
    16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
  • GPU
    Asus Strix GTX 1080 ti
  • Case
    Be Quiet Silent Base
  • Storage
    256GB Samsung Pro M.2 SSD and 2TB Samsung SSD
  • PSU
    Corsair AX860
  • Display(s)
    Asus Rog Swift pg279q, 165Hz IPS
  • Cooling
    Be Quiet Dark Rock 3
  • Keyboard
    Razer Huntsman Elite
  • Mouse
    Mionix Castor (waiting on stock for the G Pro Wireless)
  • Sound
    Asus Xonar Essence stx, Audioengine A5+, Sennheiser HD650

Well m8 prepare for the slaughter fest

But here is my recomendations:

DO NOT BUY A MOUSE WITH A LASER SENSOR

Also Zowie Gear makes some great mice

Steelseries Rival                           (has some quality issues)

Razer Deathadder Chroma          (has some quality issues)

Corsair M45 (my brother got this one and he loves it)

Any G series logitech mouse is a solid option

Asus ROG Gladius (have this one and i love it)

Mionix Naos 7000 (pair this only with a hard mousepad)

Qpad 8k Optical

Roccat Kone Pure Military

im using one now and it is heavy. i like and love the weight but for fps a lighter weight seems more sense. but i do play cs go with it and dont find it a problem. imma noob so maybe it is a noob thing but just to let op know even with all the weight taken out it is still pretty heavy.

How long you had it for? And are there any weights currently in it?

I have seen in reviews it is a slightly heavier mouse, personally I prefer that as I feel I'm more accurate as the bit of extra weight keeps my hand steady. All personal preference I suppose :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Deathadder chroma.