Rate the Above User's Avatar!

WunderWuffle

2/10 to many emma's

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

0/10 

ugly case

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

10/10 Love NerdCubed! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

8/10 infinite loop

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

8/10 infinite loop

I'll try not to fanboy here....

Nice & simple... 4/10

8/10

Borderlands is awesome!

Also to AMDgamer even though you have already been done 2/10. Looks pretty bad to be honest.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

6/10 because I can't figure out if that is a Zalman case

8/10 for the borderlands. Lost a bit of my life to that wonderful series.

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

8/10 Interesting GIF :)

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

8/10

Borderlands is awesome!

Also to AMDgamer even though you have already been done 2/10. Looks pretty bad to be honest.

hey, made it in paint.net, it's pretty good for that.

8/10 for the borderlands. Lost a bit of my life to that wonderful series.

I can stare at that for hours 9/10

5/10 My brain hurts

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

5/10 My brain hurts

Generic cat gif 6/10

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

11/10 because short eared cat.

Edit: People are posting too fast for this post to be relevant. :(

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

These type of threads can't really be "reposted" honestly. It's a kind of game. New ones will pop up from time to time. I see no reason to say "repost" or anything similar to them.

11/10 because short eared cat.

8/10 because kitteh.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Damn it nobody did mine. Stop being popular thread!

Also @ if that really is MSpaint I give you 11/10.

8/10

Totally awesmium.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

These type of threads can't really be "reposted" honestly. It's a kind of game. New ones will pop up from time to time. I see no reason to say "repost" or anything similar to them.

If they already exist, just go post in there, no need to have 20 times the same "game" on the forum.

7/10 cause idk what it is but it looks cool

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

If they already exist, just go post in there, no need to have 20 times the same "game" on the forum.

Well if you are going to interpret the CoC 100% to the letter you can't do what you said. It just comes down to whether you think the reposting rule or the thread necroing is more important. In my opinion reposting a fun game is not against the spirit of what the CoC is trying to accomplish/prevent so I see no reason to uphold the law for no reason other than it is the law. Especially since in instances like this it is against the rules to post in the old one and against the rules to post it again.

(Ignore me rate the guy above me's avatar)

7/10 cause idk what it is but it looks cool

6/10 cause.. Actually idk.. interesting for a brief moment.

CPU: FX-9370 | GPU: 2x XFX R9 290 Reference design | MB: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | RAM: 2x8GB G Skill Ripjaw X 1600PSU: CM V1200 | Case: Corsair 750D | HDD: 1TB WD Blue | Cooling: Corsair H-100i

9/10

Most dense element is best element.

The thread merge answered the question. Repost > Necro.

Also, just so everyone knows, you can right click an avatar and click "Copy Image URL" then paste it into the URL bar to see a "full size" version of their avatar. Mine gets much bigger for example. Others will not. It's dependent upon how big it is when you upload it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.