Rate the Above User's Avatar!

WunderWuffle

I couldnt find this thread on the forum, so why not make one. :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Awesome Idea! Watch it get like 50 pages of responds :P anyways i like yours 8/10 :)

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

Awesome Idea! Watch it get like 50 pages of responds :P anyways i like yours 8/10 :)

5/10, could use more smoke. Lol. Do you change your DP everytime you get a new song of the day?

Lowered the points after I looked at it for a while. 

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

7/10, could use more smoke. Lol. Do you change your DP everytime you get a new song of the day?

whats a DP? if its the profile pic, nah I dont, but its an aweosme idea actually :D 

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

whats a DP? if its the profile pic, nah I dont, but its an aweosme idea actually :D

DP = display picture. Same thing as an Avatar. :)

0/10

Reminds me of a Cosby Sweater. Only with dinosaurs.

Explain how my pic looks like Colby Sweaters?

0/10 I hate it, sorry.

9/10. One of the more recognizable pics on the forum.

0/10 I hate it, sorry.

*sniffsniff* lol, why if I may ask? anyways yours is pretty cool 7/10

*sniffsniff* lol, why if I may ask? anyways yours is pretty cool 7/10

Not a huge fan of your DP; sorry, I don't know. just doesn't suit this kind of environment. 2/10

7/10, i'm lost up there. let me make my way down here

Explain how my pic looks like Colby Sweaters?

It doesn't look like one. It reminds me of one.

A "Cosby Sweater" is when someone eats a ton of candy and other "colorful" food and throws up on someone else's chest. ... Giving them a "Cosby Sweater". A reference to Bill Cosby's sweaters always being colorful but at the same time looking like barf.

It's a sex thing. 

And you can blame horrible movies for me knowing what that is. Be careful what you watch. There really are some things you just don't want to know about.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

8/10 cuz i don't know what is going on! 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

oww well now it's a dragon ;P

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Not a huge fan of your DP; sorry, I don't know. just doesn't suit this kind of environment. 2/10

So you are saying it is not appropiate to show off the kind of music I like? anyways guys you can stop rating my DP lol just skip me

Guys, could we quote each other or mention them in a post?

Please listen to this wonderful reply. It's not hard to press the multiquote/quote button.

Guys, could we quote each other or mention them in a post?

@Jeroen1322 6/10 Too flashy in my opinion.

8/10

As previously stated, it is one of the more recognizable avatars on this forum. If only I knew what those arrows mean.

@Samdb Pretty damn cool. 7/10

7/10 I don't know why but I quite like it.

8/10

As previously stated, it is one of the more recognizable avatars on this forum. If only I knew what those arrows mean.

You will never know :) 

4/10 I'm not sure what it is.