1,5 hour sleep or no-sleep?

HoiDaniel

So.. It's 02:52 and my sleeping schedule is fudged up.

I need to get up at 05:20 for work (no concentration needed tho, but it's in a bakery and i need to talk to ppl)

I don't feel tired at all (awake as fudge) and I think falling asleep will take me at least an hour. Is it better to skip the sleep or just try? Because i really feel like i won't fall asleep before 05:00..

And if i do a no-sleeper, best tip to stay awake till 12:00? Then i'm done with work so i can crash out lol

Stay awake. Get an energy drink before work.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

In my experience, your body will interpret it as a nap rather than an attempt at a full night's rest. You'll still be tired, but it's how I've made the best of the situation.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

1. Chug RedBull

2. Werk it boiiiii

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

So.. It's 02:52 and my sleeping schedule is fudged up.

I need to get up at 05:20 for work (no concentration needed tho, but it's in a bakery and i need to talk to ppl)

I don't feel tired at all (awake as fudge) and I think falling asleep will take me at least an hour. Is it better to skip the sleep or just try? Because i really feel like i won't fall asleep before 05:00..

And if i do a no-sleeper, best tip to stay awake till 12:00? Then i'm done with work so i can crash out lol

Depends, how long youre gonna be at work. Id get some rest.

No, you'll wake up more tired. Best to pick up a pack of Red Bull and down it throughout the day. I've been in that situation quite a few times for School lol

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

Ive been awake for around 60 hours now. Not sure why, dont really have a reason.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Stay awake. Get an energy drink before work.

1. Chug RedBull

2. Werk it boiiiii

I won't be able to buy redbull until 09:30 (when I have my break). Do you guys think coca cola will do the job?

In my experience, your body will interpret it as a nap rather than an attempt at a full night's rest. You'll still be tired, but it's how I've made the best of the situation.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking :D I always have a hard time getting out of bed..

I won't be able to buy redbull until 09:30 (when I have my break). Do you guys think coca cola will do the job?

Should do. Or get coffee on your way, if it's possible

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Should do. Or get coffee on your way, if it's possible

Its 05:20 by then, i can't buy shit xD

Its 05:20 by then, i can't buy shit xD

Not even gas station coffee? 

Not even gas station coffee? 

It's all electronic in the netherlands :D

Sleep, every 15 mins of rem sleep can keep you going for about 4 hours.

Imo get every minute of sleep you can - you might be more tired at first, but that initial weariness will wear off, especially with a couple minutes of cardio exercise (running/jumping jacks). 

If you don't want that initial tiredness, just make sure you only sleep between 20 and 40 minutes. 

Red Bull has a crap ton of vitamin B12 in it to keep you awake. Coca-cola could be a nice placebo, though. 

Get the sleep, even if it's just a short time, it will help you more than staying awake.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Ive been awake for around 60 hours now. Not sure why, dont really have a reason.

you can die from not sleeping

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you can die from not sleeping

You know what you can also die from, old age. Im just making the most of my time instead of wasting it on sleeping besides i have some silly brain problem meaning i lucid dream pretty much everyday and well i get stuck in the dreams, its not nice.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

You know what you can also die from, old age. Im just making the most of my time instead of wasting it on sleeping besides i have some silly brain problem meaning i lucid dream pretty much everyday and well i get stuck in the dreams, its not nice.

you go crazy without sleep, then die. At some point its not your choice you will sleep. After 100ish hours i think

you go crazy without sleep, then die. At some point its not your choice you will sleep. After 100ish hours i think

lol i didnt say i will never sleep, its just a hassle which leads to a large headache in the morning, not quite migrain level though. I have gone 100hours without sleep though, around december due to my job back then(made a crap ton of money). i know the issues of not sleeping, lack of sleep etc i just do stupid things to avoid pain

Listen if you care.

90 minutes is a full sleep cycle. I know it's late, but get the sleep, then eat breakfast. A full sleep cycle + a decent breakfast will go a long way to resetting your clock