Suggestions for good podcasts

TheRisingMyth

Hi LTT community ! What up !

I'm mostly looking for tech, gaming, mobile and music oriented podcasts if there happens to be any good ones out there. Preferably with neutral opinions on whatever the subject is. (i used to listen to some mobile-themed podcast... until it became a weekly Apple praising festival)

Stop bloating nonsense, and reason to contribute in a constructive manner.

I'm mostly looking for tech, gaming, mobile and music oriented podcasts if there happens to be any good ones out there. Preferably with neutral opinions on whatever the subject is. (i used to listen to some mobile-themed podcast... until it became a weekly Apple praising festival)

well the wan show, jayz two cents did a show also pauls hardware

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

Total Biscuits is nice

It's called the CoOptional Podcast. they are hours long sometimes xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

well the wan show, jayz two cents did a show also pauls hardware

Yeah, but they're kind of redundant at this point. I'm wondering if there's any topic-specific ones like the Droid Life show for example where they only talk about Android stuff, something like that.

Rocket Jump podcasts are fun if you like FreddieW or Video film talk stuff.

My Rig

CPU: i7-4770k @ 3.50GHz | Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | Hyper XFury 16GB(2x8) and 1x8GB G.Skill =24GB GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 O.C.ed | Case: N600 Coolermaster Storage: 1x3TB 7200RPM, 1x320GB 7200RPM, 1x750GB 5400RPM, 1x500GB Evo 850 SSD, 1x1TB = 5.67TB | PSU: 750 Watt PSU Displays: 2x23 inch LG23M45 60hz 1080p + 1 QNIX QX2710 (O.C.ed)100hz 1440p | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blues | Cooling: Stock | Mouse: Redragon Perdition Sound: Sades SA-708 Headset | Operating System: Windows 8

Ask me about my photography!

I stopped paying attention to the goings on at Laporte's TWiT network but they've been hard at work for decades producing podcasts and doing their show live and on video on their own streaming servers. there's bound to be a show/podcast or 2 that are to your tastes.
https://twit.tv/shows?shows_active=1

These don't fit your criteria but my favorite podcast's (in no particular order) are:

RadioLab                                    :     really interesting

Stuff to blow your MIND               :    30-50 min ep. on one topic each

99% invisible                               :     podcast about design

The Moth                                     :    people telling story's. normally a few stories organized into one ep.

Planet money                              :    Economics stories / info

Freakanomics radio                    :    Economics podcast (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!)

Coding Blocks                            :    different programing related topics.

Mac Power Users                        :   You don't have to use a mac (I don't) but it has lots of power-user tips. And lots of links nicely organized

(the formatting looked better in the editor)

//Does not work. Needs fixing

Wow thanks guys ! I've got the Podcast Addict app and i'm racking up shows right now !

For some gaming, a lot of banter and a crap ton of incorrect science facts (;)) listen to the Drunk Tank/RoosterTeeth podcast. It's a favourite of mine.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!