When did the Youtube subscription layout change?

c_marriott

Is it something to do with W10, have I missed something?

Only just updated from what I know.

Here's an image if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about:b87e74380583d50c2d5e5c6af5441c0a.jpg

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

17 years old, PC Enthusiast for 3. Be gentle with me, I'm only young.

Changed 2 days ago IIRC. I have that same layout on Windows 8.1.

I don't even know anymore I just type in channels I feel like watching these days real sick of youtube's design changes.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Changed 2 days ago IIRC. I have that same layout on Windows 8.1.

Must be updating over time then.

Not sure if I like it or not..

CPU: FX-6300 GPU: Sapphire R9 380X MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB PSU: XFX XTR 550W CASE: Zalman Z11 Plus SSD: Samsung 840 Evo

I don't even know anymore I just type in channels I feel like watching these days real sick of youtube's design changes.

This is the first big change I've noticed since the comment sections update a while ago

It changes every few days for me then changes back randomly.

d1ed1733d5.jpg

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Mine is the same as usual

It changes every few days for me then changes back randomly

Weird, I'm guessing that it is intentional and not just a mistake 

Is it something to do with W10, have I missed something?

Only just updated from what I know.

Here's an image if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about:b87e74380583d50c2d5e5c6af5441c0a.jpg

NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO WHY WHY JUST WHY GOOGLE WHY YOU DO DIS

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

It changes every few days for me then changes back randomly.

d1ed1733d5.jpg

you are subbed to like the same people i am 

CPUFX 8320, Motherboard ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 Socket AM3+ AMD, RAM g.skill ripjaws x series (2x8gb), GPUstrix gtx 970, Storage 500gb + 500gb + 250 ssd, PSU EVGA 600w B 80 PLUS BRONZE, Display(s) ASUS VG248QE 24"+ Hisense 24" + Vizio 24", Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, PC Part Picker  http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LFxQ23

While we're on the topic of youtube, can anyone recommend some new channels. I only watch about 3 of my 50 or so subscriptions 

Mine is still the old one.

For fucks sakes google, stop changing everything with youtube... (I'm still salty about them changing profiles years back so you can't change the background and shit anymore...)

While we're on the topic of youtube, can anyone recommend some new channels. I only watch about 3 of my 50 or so subscriptions 

Mine? /s lol

What type of channel are ya lookin for?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Mine is still the old one.

For fucks sakes google, stop changing everything with youtube... (I'm still salty about them changing profiles years back so you can't change the background and shit anymore...)

Mine? /s lol

What type of channel are ya lookin for?

I sort of like the new channel layouts, its a lot more simple which I like.

Tech related, or comedy, or gaming related channels are usually a good bet.

It's fine but needs more customization like the old YT channel layout...

System: Thinkpad T460

It's fine but needs more customization like the old YT channel layout...

I can get that, but a lot of channels were so messy it was hard to work out where everything was

I hope they don't change it to that, it looks so messy.

BTW how many channels are you guys subscribed to? I have 146.

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

you are subbed to like the same people i am 

subbed to more than those obviously, there are a good number in there that have a criminally low sub count imo.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

I've noticed youtube does layout changes randomly, like in groups, maybe to get feedback before making it a final change. I noticed that, and currently they also seem to be doing that with the new player they're trying to roll out.

I don't think they actually take that feedback into consideration, but I think that's what they do.

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Jon Tron

Also Fimflamphilosphy check out his lets plays at least.

• 2 weeks later...

so.......does anyone know how to change it back to list view,if possible?

Am I the only one that actually likes this change?

I mean, In getting sick of scrolling through each individual video. Sure it's a tad overwhelming and it could really use some spacing, but the idea behind is much better.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono