CS:GO insanely low FPS

ker2015

That's your problem, Win10 doesn't like games atm.

Bullshit. I am currently running CS:GO at 160~ FPS, and I'm on Windows 10, on an FX-6300 and a GTX 970. 

Windows 10 is brand new. Games and graphics drivers are not yet optimized for this experience. They will be within a couple weeks, but (as every thread in this community has now repeated), you can't expect things to work right on launch day.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Windows 10 is brand new. Games and graphics drivers are not yet optimized for this experience. They will be within a couple weeks, but (as every thread in this community has now repeated), you can't expect things to work right on launch day.

True.

I think it's windows 10

People at leshcat's forum are also seeing low fps in CS GO as well. 

I used to run CS GO at like 50-180 fps on my laptop. Now I start out at 120-150 fps and then gets to around 40-90 fps after playing a while.

BUT IT WAS WORKING FINE FOR ME LIKE A FEW MINUETS AGO!

I don't know what to say. I came here to troubleshoot, not to listen to other people complain.

I think it's windows 10

People at leshcat's forum are also seeing low fps in CS GO as well.

I used to run CS GO at like 50-180 fps on my laptop. Now I start out at 120-150 fps and then gets to around 40-90 fps after playing a while.

It probably is Windows 10 or drivers.

Bullshit. I am currently running CS:GO at 160~ FPS, and I'm on Windows 10, on an FX-6300 and a GTX 970. 

It depend on the game, some run fine others take a huge hit in performance for example GTA V.

It depend on the game, some run fine others take a huge hit in performance for example GTA V.

Nope not at all both run fine for me. I haven't experienced any performance drops since I upgraded to windows 10.

Yeah

Some people on leshcats reported that they run bioshock better than they used to on other drivers like 14.4.

Hope gaben does something abut it :3

Yeah

Some people on leshcats reported that they run bioshock better than they used to on other drivers like 14.4.

Lord Gaben, please fix all our problems.

Yeah

I hope so too :D  

Nope not at all both run fine for me. I haven't experienced any performance drops since I upgraded to windows 10.

It's not the same for everyone.

That's your problem, Win10 doesn't like games atm. Wait for a couple of driver and windows updates and it should be fixed.

I've had no problem with my 770 on Windows 10 in CS:GO, I get 240fps on full settings 1080p, and pretty much all my games work fine, of course there is a bit bigger potential for incompatibility, but for the most part support is fine

And as for GPU drivers, there has been GPU drivers from nVidia that support Windows 10 before it was even in RTM

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Running Win10 here with 200-280 fps in CS GO Low settings (Better visibility..)

It's not drivers.. 

Try to remove video.txt and config.cfg and put this Launch options: -high -novid -threads 4(If you have an i7, put 8) -freq 60(If you have 120Hz or 144Hz then put 120 or 144) -nod3d9ex  -nojoy -processheap

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

-snip-

Most people I have seen are reporting Nvidia driver issues and poor game performance, you must be one of the lucky ones.