Computer shuts down then won't post for a day

Babababa

I was using my computer and then it randomly turned off and won't post... I turned it on the next day and I was perfectly fine until there now when it went of again... Any one got any ideas on how to fix it... I also have problems with my PC crashing when playing games on uplay

Specs

Fx 8320

Gtx970

600w PSU

1tb wd green

250gb hhd

Asus m5a99x

8gb ram

Also the 250gb hhd is from my old 7yo PC and the OS is on it.... I'm getting a ssd tomorrow

Sounds like the HDD is probably the problem. What SSD are you getting?

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Sounds like the HDD is probably the problem. What SSD are you getting?

Samsung 850 evo 250gb

~snip~

Hey Babababa,

Have you checked if you have all the latest OS and driver updates? Have you monitored your temperatures and see if anything is hitting critical values? Is anything hitting 100% usage before the crashes? I would do a complete stress test to check if any of the parts is faulty or not. 
In order to check if the HDDs are the cause of the problem I would recommend using a diagnostic tool provided by the manufacturer of the drives. For WD drives that would be WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostic tool: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=JCn0Pq

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/