Wierd issues with GPU at Battlefield 3

Dr3nz4r
Go to solution Solved by Ilumic,

mine did that for ages then it randomly just stopped 

since today im getting this wired error, everytime i startup battlefield 3...

3RgEB.jpg

I have nothing changed in my setup and was able to play well all time.. till today

My GPu is a Gigabyte N66TOC-2GD. I ahve set the Powertarget to 113%, and the GPU Clock offet to +49, so the card will boost upto 1228Mhz.

With this settings the card ran fine all time i got it.. even setting the Clock offset to 0 doesnt fix the error message im getting.

I can play other games just fine.

Max GPU temp i have ever encountered is 64°C.

Rest of spec in my Sig.

Thanks for the Help!

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Are you currently running a beta driver? You migt want to make a clean install of the latest stabil driver release from Nvidia

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

im running 320.49 WHQL sry i should have said that^^

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

im running 320.49 WHQL sry i should have said that^^

Actully it's my fault. It says the driver version in the pricture you posted. There is a few things you could try and do

• Repair the Battlefield 3 installation
  • Try and run Battlefield while the overclocking program is not running
  • Freshly install the driver, running DriverSwepper before hand to delete every old driver 
  • Reinstall DirectX. (Remember to say "no" to the Bing Bar)

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

magically its gone now lol.. i did nothing but wait a bit