Battlefield 3 Not on Steam

Gut431

Becuse its an EA titel

It's an EA game, it's on Origin, EA's platform.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Because EA didn't want it to be on Steam.

Because it's on EA production? It's on Origin. 

It's from EA. It's on Origin.

|Intel Core i5-4670K| |Gigabyte Z97P-D3| |Seagate 1TB SSHD| |Fractal Design Define S| |Corsair CS650M| |Asus PB278Q| |Cooler Master CM Storm Devastator Bundle|

Why is battlefield 3 not on steam?

:( Must use EA Origin like others said.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

:( Must use EA Origin like others said.

another money drainer lol

Yes it's a bummer that newer EA titles are only on Origin but Origin really isn't bad tbh. Not anymore anyways.

another money drainer lol

Money drainer? How? The game will cost the same on either service...actually it's probably cheaper on Origin since EA owns that service and can price their games cheaper than anywhere else since they don't have to give any store a cut.

Money drainer? How? The game will cost the same on either service...actually it's probably cheaper on Origin since EA owns that service and can price their games cheaper than anywhere else since they don't have to give any store a cut.

Interesting. So why haven't they made their own console then? They don't seem to mind giving the big 3 their cut...

New EA games aren't on steam anymore because their on Origin. 

Which is fine by me. It's their loss. I just uninstalled the Origin app the other day. I'm simply not interested in installing a browser plug-in in order to access an EA title.

Interesting. So why haven't they made their own console then? They don't seem to mind giving the big 3 their cut...

Which is fine by me. It's their loss. I just uninstalled the Origin app the other day. I'm simply not interested in installing a browser plug-in in order to access an EA title.

Because a lot more people buy their games on console than on PC. Doing a "EA Console" would be stupid of them, they'd lose money since no one would buy a console from them that only has EA games. On PC you don't buy a Origin client/account, it's free to use and buy the game, so there is no issue on either party to use a different service.

I do agree that a browser plug-in is annoying, it's the main reason why I only play BF games in bursts every couple of months. I'm glad they aren't using it for Star Wars.

... The mmoRPG or battlefront?

And I agree, fucking plug-in... And now with chrome not supporting flash or whatever I can't even play.

GG

Uh, both, but I meant Battlefront specifically.