DISK (C) KEEPS FILLING UP BY IT SELF

Sebapler
So I have this problem that my system disk © is just filling up by it self I, swear I haven't downloaded/installed anything like in 3 days now and it's just filling up.

Today I've done a test from the morning to afternoon the space on the disk went down from (131 GB) to (127 GB) is that normal? don't think so! (Running on Windows 7 64 bit)

PLZ HELP!

So I have this problem that my system disk © is just filling up by it self I, swear I haven't downloaded/installed anything like in 3 days now and it's just filling up.
Today I've done a test from the morning to afternoon the space on the disk went down from (131 GB) to (127 GB) is that normal? don't think so! (Running on Windows 7 64 bit)
PLZ HELP!

well windows 10 did download today. 

which was 3gbs + extraction to about 6 gbs

so your fine.

Did you reserve your windows 10 upgrade? it downloading could be why. (possibly)

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It's more than likely just windows 10 installing :)

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

well windows 10 did download today. 

which was 3gbs + extraction to about 6 gbs

so your fine.

Yeah but I don't want to upgrade until I get a clean windows 10 install (upgrade is bad)

Yeah but I don't want to upgrade until I get a clean windows 10 install (upgrade is bad)

you have to upgrade before you can clean

your key needs to be upgraded.

you have to upgrade before you can clean

your key needs to be upgraded.

I don't think that it is because of the windows 10 because I had this problem before like in beginning of 2015, what I've done is I've installed a brand new windows but I don't want to do that again

I don't think that it is because of the windows 10 because I had this problem before like in beginning of 2015, what I've done is I've installed a brand new windows but I don't want to do that again

could just be windows update

You can always clean install of you think a virus or doemtjing is doing that. (Not that it would...)

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS