OnePlus 2 launch thread

Aniallation

Oh cool, the OP Two's camera has a laser focus like the LG G3/G4. Sweet.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Apparently it's 1080p O.o

Really? I thought it was 1440p.

ok nvm, it says 1080p. they said anything more doesn't help the user experience

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

OH, P.S. If you can't/don't watch the keynote, at least follow their Twitter. They tell you all the major features of the OnePlus Two. it's @ oneplus

$330 for 16GB

$390 for 64GB

Those are the same prices as the OPO currently is in Canada :/

"Rawr XD"

Moto's phones have been pretty reasonably priced, around $499 at launch.

The next one looks beastly. 21mp rear camera. Possible front flash. Dual SIM. 3600mah battery. 5.5" 1080p screen. Moto Maker. MicroSD.

If those turn out to be true and it comes out sooner than the OnePlus then I might just grab that...

Prices were just announced and it's cheaper then expected. Quite a decent savings from $500.

"Rawr XD"

This launch event was super disappointing. All they did was going over stuff that we already knew.

COMIC SANS

Prices were just announced and it's cheaper then expected. Quite a decent savings from $500.

I thought carl said on the amaa that it was going to be lower than $429 haha why $500?

I was 100% excited for this phone. The specs are awesome! Especially if both SIMs have access to LTE.

Then I went over to GSMArena after the keynote and saw some leaked specs for the Moto X 2015. And I got a whole lot less excited.

Moto's phones have been pretty reasonably priced, around $499 at launch.

The next one looks beastly. 21mp rear camera. Possible front flash. Dual SIM. 3600mah battery. 5.5" 1080p screen. Moto Maker. MicroSD.

If those turn out to be true and it comes out sooner than the OnePlus then I might just grab that...

Me too. I need one. My phone is...fucked.

If I get one and a decent number of invites I'll send one your way. I was a pretty early forum member so maybe I'll be in there early for the invites.

Much excite!!

I need one, because, well.... i don't have a smartphone. I have a phone, but it just calls, and i have like 15 minutes a month lmao. this would be a great upgrade, or at least an iphone 6, with the 6s coming out, i expect a significant price drop on the 6.

Hey guys, MKBHD just uploaded his impressions of the OnePlus Two. In it he "leaked" the price!

16GB model is $330.

64GB model is $390.

COMIC SANS

This looks like a contender for my next phone, but I'm on Verizon. Seriously considering switching to a GSM carrier to get this, and since the G4, another phone that I like, on Verizon sounds much worse than other carriers.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I need one, because, well.... i don't have a smartphone. I have a phone, but it just calls, and i have like 15 minutes a month lmao. this would be a great upgrade, or at least an iphone 6, with the 6s coming out, i expect a significant price drop on the 6.

uh what happened to your oneplus one? xD

Hey guys, MKBHD just uploaded his impressions of the OnePlus Two. In it he "leaked" the price!

16GB model is $330.

64GB model is $390.

Oh wow, i thought that home button was a physical button like the iPhone 6 or Samsung GS6. Guess not. But still cool.

I thought carl said on the amaa that it was going to be lower than $429 haha why $500?

In comparison to the supposed $500 of the Moto X 2015

"Rawr XD"

uh what happened to your oneplus one? xD

yeah my dad took it and used it as his personal phone xD

In comparison to the supposed $500 of the Moto X 2015

I'm still going to see about the new Nexus phones. Not only does the new android version seem like it will be much better than lollipop has been, but will also bring in some decent hardware. 

Looks interesting. Sometimes I wish I wasn't on Verizon but gotta love that coverage. 

I'm bummed that the home button isn't an actual button and 116 degrees fahrenheit? WTF?

Oh wow, i thought that home button was a physical button like the iPhone 6 or Samsung GS6. Guess not. But still cool.

Eh, it throws off the look though IMO, I know a lot of people who use OPOs with software navigation keys

"Rawr XD"