Connect old A/C receiver to Plasma TV

So im trying to set up an old Pioneer VSX-5900S receiver to a Tv and have no idea how to. I just want to have a left and right speaker and a center probably thanks for any help here are some pictures of the inputs and outputs:

post-139778-0-23130700-1437933003_thumb.

post-139778-0-96837600-1437933183_thumb.

post-139778-0-23130700-1437933003_thumb.

post-139778-0-96837600-1437933183_thumb.

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

Good lord that's a beast... Just imagine that when every port is used, the wires, my god! D:

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Good lord that's a beast... Just imagine that when every port is used, the wires, my god! D:

I know right

Motherboard:: Asus Maxiumus ROG Crosshair VII AM4     Ram:: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)     SSD:: Intel 730 series 240Gb SSD
 GPU:: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix     CPU:: AMD Ryzen 7 2700x @3.70GHz   COOLING:: NZXT Kraken x72 AiO, 3x Thermaltake Riing Plus

Connect just a yellow rca cable into the tv from the video out in the vcr 1. Plug your coaxial cable in or plug in cable box into the input on vcr1. connect your speakers through the red and black speaker ports. Should work if you set input to vcr 1.

LIBERATOR: Core i5 6400 @ 2.7GHz | GeForce GTX 670 2 GB | HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 @ 2133 MHz | 250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD
My new build; Liberator, Check it out

The more friendly we are, the more helpful we are!

MY OLD BUILD (AKA PREBUILT MONSTROSITY)
INSANITY: AMD Athlon II X2 @ 3.0 GHz | Geforce GT 720 2 GB | 4 GB DDR3 @ 1333 MHz | 120 GB Silicon Power SSD | 500 GB Hitachi HDD

your tv has a red & white "audio out", the amplifier has a red&white "TV" (theres an extra yellow one for video, feel free to ignore that)

simply connect those, and you're good to go.

Connect the red and white AUDIO OUT from the back of your TV to the red and white AUDIO IN in the TV section on your receiver 

"Rawr XD"

I would do what is suggested above but use the TV setting and leave it on that rather than the VCR setting. you have the front and centre speaker connectors on the reciever. the reciever will convert the L and R inputs to what comes out of the centre speaker automatically so you don't need to do anything there, just connect the speakers and you're good to go.

your tv has a red & white "audio out", the amplifier has a red&white "TV" (theres an extra yellow one for video, feel free to ignore that)

simply connect those, and you're good to go.

Connect the red and white AUDIO OUT from the back of your TV to the red and white AUDIO IN in the TV section on your receiver 

Ok i did that but there is some audio lag compared to the tv is there anyway to keep the tv from producing any sound?

Ok i did that but there is some audio lag compared to the tv is there anyway to keep the tv from producing any sound?

normally the tv output doesnt mute when you lower/mute the TV volume.

All good now. Everything works. Thanks!