Help! Razer Synapse broke my audio drivers!

RaVenBelgium

Hey

I bought the Razer Kraken Pro this Thursday and since I have installed Razer Synapse my Logitech Z906 doesn't work anymore...
I even got many pc freezes when Synapse was installed giving me a BSOD called CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT. So I uninstalled the Synapse, so far so good no crashes but I still have no Z906 sound.
My old headset was the Logitech G35 and I was thinking that perhaps it could've been something to do with Synapse conflicting with the Logitech Gaming Software?

So far I have tried uninstalling Razer Synapse, didn't help, my Z906 is still not working.
I tried reinstalling my audio drivers from my motherboard (Asus Maximus VI Formula) but that didn't help either...

Can someone help me with this? Really pisses me off :/

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906

This might be a bit of a dumb question but did you reboot after reinstalling the audio drivers?

Is the Z906 configured as default playback device? Right mouse click on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner and choose the playback devices thing, or whatever it's called.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

This might be a bit of a dumb question but did you reboot after reinstalling the audio drivers?

Of course

Is the Z906 configured as default playback device? Right mouse click on the speaker icon in the bottom right corner and choose the playback devices thing, or whatever it's called.

yes

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.4GHz (cooled by Corsair H110) Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | GPU: ASUS GTX780TI-DC2OC-3GD5 Case: NZXT Phantom 630 Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB + 3 x WD Black 500GB  + WD Black 1TB + WD Black 2TB + Kingston V300 120GB PSU: SeaSonic Platinum 660W Monitors: 3 x Iiyama ProLite XU2390HS-1 Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mouse: Logitech G502 Protheus Spectrum Mousemat: Steelseries QcK Heavy (40x45) Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II Speakers: Logitech Z906