Is this the best build for 4K gaming and video editing for my $2200 budget?

kaoskhan

looks fine to me, may want an ssd but not required

looks fine to me, may want an ssd but not required

I thought so too! But I have to end up with hybrid for now to fit my budget:(.. Maybe an upgrade later? Does anyone know if hybrid sshd's actually are fast?

I don't recommend the 410. Its rubber grommets are cheap. The front dvd drive bay door is cheap and breaks easily. There are better cases for the money. But if you like the design w.e

Yeah that's a nice nice looking build :).

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

I thought so too! But I have to end up with hybrid for now to fit my budget:(.. Maybe an upgrade later? Does anyone know if hybrid sshd's actually are fast?

they're fast enough for a temp solution, I'm still running hdd to be perfectly honest

I told you it wouldn't bottleneck and yeah it's fine

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I don't recommend the 410. Its rubber grommets are cheap. The front dvd drive bay door is cheap and breaks easily. There are better cases for the money. But if you like the design w.e

Do you have a recommended case in mind for the same price or lower?

they're fast enough for a temp solution, I'm still running hdd to be perfectly honest

Sweet!

I told you it wouldn't bottleneck and yeah it's fine

haha i needed more than one opinion on this I'm sorry

Will it fit two gtx 980 ti's?

I dont see why they cant, if you arent sure replace one of those cases with what you have in your pcpart picker list, it will tell you fast then what I can google

The rubber grommets are fine, and I've yet to break the door on it and I've abused it.

The rubber grommets are fine, and I've yet to break the door on it and I've abused it.

They are far too flimsy and easily fall out(compared to fractal and other nzxt cases). The door itself is fine, its the lock in mechanism that uses really flimsy plastic.

They are far too flimsy and easily fall out(compared to fractal and other nzxt cases). The door itself is fine, its the lock in mechanism that uses really flimsy plastic.

I can't tell you how many times I've run cables through those things, one of them has fallen out once because I was being stupid and tried to run too many cables through it. And no, the locking mechanism works fine.