Asus UX305 vs Dell XPS - Price vs. Power

Hey Guys

I need a new laptop for university. I have a powerfull desktop so it is only needed for assignments, youtube and some movie wathcing. I really like the dell xps 13, but in Denmark there are no models for sale below 10000 danish kroner, but I can get the ux305 for 6800 kr. Does anyone have any experience with either system?

If you will use a mouse ux305 is fine, but xps 13 is superior in performance and has one of the best touchpads on windows laptops. Couldn't you import?

Dell website has them for 9990 http://www.dell.com/dk/p/xps-13-9343-laptop/pd?ref=PD_OC

10790 version has better wifi and cpu.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I would have to use a non - danish keyboard if I import it. We have 3 extra letters more than the rest of Europe. The version of the xps 13 I really want is the QHD with touch, but I have to pay almost 12000 kr  I Denmark (even through Dell). I have seen it on sale once for 10000 (3000 or around 300 dollars more than the ux305), but they rarely have sale on the high end models. They used to carry the cheaper xps 13, but I havent been able to find a danish keyboard version cheaper. So the question is do I chose the cheaper ux305 or do I cough up almost twice the price for the xps 13. Is there really that big of a difference in performance and build quality? I really like the Dell xps 13, but I dont know if I wanna pay 1760 dollars for a laptop for school/movie and browsing. I have my desktop for games and I dont edit video, but I dont like what I hear about ux305 in terms of perfomance/heat.