42" 4k display with freesync ~ 800 dollars - the korean off brands are coming and gsync won't be able to play

Sammael

well sure, but for that matter 3 r9 290s would wreck a 980ti as well and so would two r9 390s. At least it performs better than the 980 which is literally a waste of money.

Yeah, you sure like to hammer about that *looks at signature*

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Woah woah woah. Hold the bloodly phone. In that OP, there is a link to another forum that says the 4k Wasabi Mango is free/adaptivesync compatible with a firmware update. I have the 1440p Wasabi Mango. Is there a firmware that will upgrade it? If so, that just might push my upgrade to the Red team.

Ensure a job for life: https://github.com/Droogans/unmaintainable-code

Actual comment I found in legacy code: // WARNING! SQL injection here!

Yeah, you sure like to hammer about that *looks at signature*

Indeed I do ^^ but can you blame me?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Indeed I do ^^ but can you blame me?

The 980 isn't a bad choice if you can buy it cheap second hand at like 375-400 euro's here.

Open your eyes and break your chains. Console peasantry is just a state of mind.

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

The 980 isn't a bad choice if you can buy it cheap second hand at like 375-400 euro's here.

Well, second hand is not what we should focus on when giving advice unless specifically asked. Of course anything can be a deal if priced right, but we can't guarantee anyone will find that deal.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Well, second hand is not what we should focus on when giving advice unless specifically asked. Of course anything can be a deal if priced right, but we can't guarantee anyone will find that deal.

What's wrong with second hand parts? As I've said I got my Acer XB270HU for 390€ instead of 799€ because it was returned by someone to that store. With 22 months of warranty.

And that isn't the only one. I just got my 3rd monitor today  :P

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

What's wrong with second hand parts? As I've said I got my Acer XB270HU for 390€ instead of 799€ because it was returned by someone to that store. With 22 months of warranty.

And that isn't the only one. I just got my 3rd monitor today  :P

Nothing is wrong with second hand parts (unless they're broken of course) but we can't really say what is worth the money and what isn't based on what you may or may not be able to find used. Especially since we're from all over the world.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Nothing is wrong with second hand parts (unless they're broken of course) but we can't really say what is worth the money and what isn't based on what you may or may not be able to find used. Especially since we're from all over the world.

Most people here are from the US where prices on both new things (Newegg,Amazon,NCIX) and second hand things (Craiglist) are very very cheap compared to Europe and they still complain....  :mellow:

"980Ti is overpriced! It costs 669$ for a Msi 980Ti.

I bought mine for 799€ which is 887$

MSI 980Ti + Acer XB270HU 

Woah woah woah. Hold the bloodly phone. In that OP, there is a link to another forum that says the 4k Wasabi Mango is free/adaptivesync compatible with a firmware update. I have the 1440p Wasabi Mango. Is there a firmware that will upgrade it? If so, that just might push my upgrade to the Red team.

What is your model number?  If it was a screen in late 2014 I doubt it shipped with the right hardware since those started trickling out later.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Most people here are from the US where prices on both new things (Newegg,Amazon,NCIX) and second hand things (Craiglist) are very very cheap compared to Europe and they still complain....  :mellow:

I live in europe too, I know the struggle ^^

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Ye but on continental Europe we have healtcare, education, a working infrastructure, internet that works and works good... and after all that we still let the smartest among us to become super rich.

In America they skip straight to the last step only... so they have cheaper video cards.

Who needs Korean monitors when you can get the real deal?

Bought my Acer XB270HU for 390€ instead of 799€

Still making sure EVERYBODY knows the second hand deal you got, ha?