what is the best virus scanner

Elclid

i have chrome browser viruses. what is the best way to remove them

i have chrome browser viruses. what is the best way to remove them

Malwarebytes if that doesn't work adwcleaner.

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

Malwarebytes if that doesn't work adwcleaner.

Thanks a lot. it worked

Thanks a lot. it worked

No problem :)

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

You can always run Tron Scipt if you want to get rid of everything that might be causing trouble.

You need to reboot into safe mode (by pressing f8 when booting and selecting safe mode with networking) to run it properly and it takes a few hours, but it cleans absolutely everything cruddy or virus-y off your computer.

You can always run Tron Scipt if you want to get rid of everything that might be causing trouble.

You need to reboot into safe mode (by pressing f8 when booting and selecting safe mode with networking) to run it properly and it takes a few hours, but it cleans absolutely everything cruddy or virus-y off your comp

thanks for ur help (:

There is no best, there bunch good one's though, anyway try not to rely on just one piece of software instead combine malwarebytes with something else for example.

Personaly use nod32 + malwarebytes

Tron Script is the best because it's essentially every virus scanner and AV together.