What's your rank?

I've always wondered what the rank differences are here at LTT, so here I am!!

I'm a Silver Elite Master, still can't get that GN...

#ForeverANub

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Already a thread for this, mate. In the gaming section like this should be. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Rank?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Rank?

Counter-Strike. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Already a thread for this, mate. In the gaming section like this should be. 

Sorry about that, should've searched for one. My bad.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Counter-Strike. 

Ahh Thanks.

Apparently I live under a rock.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

What, do you want to brag about how good you are or something? What's the point of this?

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

What, do you want to brag about how good you are or something? What's the point of this?

No, and like I said in OP, I just want to see what everybody else here is. And I'm not good, lol.

Moto G (1st Gen)

#ForeverANub

#Welcome2DaClub

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

No, and like I said in OP, I just want to see what everybody else here is. And I'm not good, lol.

Whatever. I don't see the point of doing that unless you're trying to brag, but do what you want.

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

"I'm Silver Elite, but I play like a Legendary Eagle"-Every person that plays casual. Including me.

BUT I actually got to DMG. I've stopped playing comp for fear of losing it xD

I've always wondered what the rank differences are here at LTT, so here I am!!

#ForeverANub

Rank in what?

Whatever. I don't see the point of doing that unless you're trying to brag, but do what you want.

But I'm not bragging. I'm not good. Silver Elite Master is kinda shitty...

Moto G (1st Gen)

Rank in what?

Counter-Strike Global Offensive

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Rank in what?

CSGO

Moto G (1st Gen)

No rank yet. I only made it to Rank 3 less than a week ago, and have only won 2 competitive matches.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

No rank yet. I only made it to Rank 3 less than a week ago, and have only won 2 competitive matches.

Well here's my advice. Once you play enough to get a rank, even if it turns out to be like Silver II, don't be discouraged by how low it is. Don't let others judge for you how much enjoyment you get out of the game.

Play with friends higher ranked then you, and always remember armor and defuse kit :)

Moto G (1st Gen)

I've stopped playing comp for fear of losing it xD

Well then you lost it  :blink:

Moto G (1st Gen)

Well here's my advice. Once you play enough to get a rank, even if it turns out to be like Silver II, don't be discouraged by how low it is. Don't let others judge for you how much enjoyment you get out of the game.

Play with friends higher ranked then you, and always remember armor and defuse kit :)

Silver II is the rank I was expecting to be honest. I'm not really Gold Nova material. But at least I have several Gold Nova friends.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

Well then you lost it  :blink:

no I still have the rank all I have to do is win 1 comp to get it to show again when it goes

Started at GN2 and at 24 wins I hit GNM then deranked to GN3 and now I'm back at GNM at like 28 wins.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build