video and facecam recording software reccomendations & tips

k1llwat3ver
Go to solution Solved by Cacao,

What most people use is fraps to record and Sony Vegas to edit, bot are very easy to use. What camera will you be using for the facecam? If you're using a webcam they usually come with some kind of software that will alow you to record with it.

Evening (UK)

so i decided to record some stuff of me and my mates messing around on some games, but have no idea where to start with getting this kind of software, and would be highly grateful for any tips or reccomendations for software of this kind. really dont mind spending money, even if its just for fun, ofcourse nothing that will drain the wallet.

thanks!

-justin

What most people use is fraps to record and Sony Vegas to edit, bot are very easy to use. What camera will you be using for the facecam? If you're using a webcam they usually come with some kind of software that will alow you to record with it.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Evening (UK)

so i decided to record some stuff of me and my mates messing around on some games, but have no idea where to start with getting this kind of software, and would be highly grateful for any tips or reccomendations for software of this kind. really dont mind spending money, even if its just for fun, ofcourse nothing that will drain the wallet.

thanks!

-justin

notification

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!