Getting My First RGB Keyboard

WolfysTech

I've been a razer keyboard guy for quite a while now, And It's come to the time when I need a change, and a Corsair K65 RGB Is on sale for £20 less than price, I am selling my Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition, and spending a few extra £££'s to pay for it!

Does anyone have one, if so, Let me know! I'm a huge 10 keyless fan.

Yeah the K65 RBG looks pretty nice, I have the non-RGB K70 myself :D

I've been a razer keyboard guy for quite a while now, And It's come to the time when I need a change, and a Corsair K65 RGB Is on sale for £20 less than price, I am selling my Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition, and spending a few extra £££'s to pay for it!

Does anyone have one, if so, Let me know! I'm a huge 10 keyless fan.

They have a Chroma Tournament edition, but their keyboards are pretty bad now.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

They have a Chroma Tournament edition, but their keyboards are pretty bad now.

Razer just isn't what I like anymore, they're getting too pricey for less quality products, I have their Headset (Krakens, for audio) and the Naga 2014 (I use the buttons on the side alot, it's helpful) Also the Tartarus Chroma (I actually like alot, Good support when im playing fps games with me)

K70 RGB

I'm a fan of 10 Keyless, i've had one with a numpad before, (Razer Anansi MMO) But got rid of it.

If I had a bit more to spend, a K70 RGB Would be nice.

Yeah the K65 RBG looks pretty nice, I have the non-RGB K70 myself :D

It's been something I want for quite a while now, and as it's on sale, it's my time to buy it.

Razer just isn't what I like anymore, they're getting too pricey for less quality products, I have their Headset (Krakens, for audio) and the Naga 2014 (I use the buttons on the side alot, it's helpful) Also the Tartarus Chroma (I actually like alot, Good support when im playing fps games with me)

I had the Chroma, I replaced my first one in 4 months. the second one had issues in less then a month. I sent it back got another chroma with lighter springs and then it was fine. But I still didn't like it, so I got rid of it and now I have a Quickfire TK with MX Browns and its much nicer.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I had the Chroma, I replaced my first one in 4 months. the second one had issues in less then a month. I sent it back got another chroma with lighter springs and then it was fine. But I still didn't like it, so I got rid of it and now I have a Quickfire TK with MX Browns and its much nicer.

I was originally going to go for the Logitech G710+, But too long

I was originally going to go for the Logitech G710+, But too long

Yeah it looks real nice but Ten keyless is so nice as well.

|King Of The Lost|

Yeah it looks real nice but Ten keyless is so nice as well.

Yeah, it's alot more roomier with ten-keyless as i can hav all d@ space 4 cs

i use chroma 2014 edition, 6 months after purchase 1 button stop emitting blue color. eventhough it has alot of features including music visualization, the driver nags about online signing in. 

So, no to razer chroma

K95 RGB. they're great perfect brightness IMO. 

If you read the same things as others and say the same things they say, then you're perceived as intelligent.

I'm a bit more radical... Woz

Moved to Peripherals.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Moved to Peripherals.

My bad :P

K95 RGB. they're great perfect brightness IMO. 

A) Too Much

B) Too Long

C) I dont Use keyboard macros.

i use chroma 2014 edition, 6 months after purchase 1 button stop emitting blue color. eventhough it has alot of features including music visualization, the driver nags about online signing in. 

So, no to razer chroma

Nope :P