Rocket League problems on PC

Firstly, my version of the game is running as 32bit and with DX9. Is there a way to use DX11 or is this not recommended?
I am also finding my GTX 970 utilisation not to go over 80% and usually sits at about 50% while playing. I have Vsync disabled and with all settings maxed out I'm getting about 65fps.
Why is my gpu utilisation not 100 icon_e_sad.gif ?

All my other games are running DX11.

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Firstly, my version of the game is running as 32bit and with DX9. Is there a way to use DX11 or is this not recommended?

I am also finding my GTX 970 utilisation not to go over 80% and usually sits at about 50% while playing. I have Vsync disabled and with all settings maxed out I'm getting about 65fps.

Why is my gpu utilisation not 100 icon_e_sad.gif ?

All my other games are running DX11.

have you tried verifying game files?

My PC Specs: CPU: Core i5 4590 @ stock speeds, GPU: RX 480 8GB, RAM: 16GB DDR3 @1600mhz

Case: Zalman ZM-T4,Motherboard: GigaByte GA-H81M-S2H LGA 1150, HDD/SSD: 2TB Seagate Expansion drive, 1TB Samsung Portable HDD, 160gb Intel SSD, PSU: 550w corsair cxm

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

have you tried going outside, and actually playing Soccer? / football if you live in any other part of the world :L

have you tried going outside, and actually playing Soccer? / football if you live in any other part of the world :L

Are you saying I'm not allowed to play a game because it's similar to a sport? -_-

Are you saying I'm not allowed to play a game because it's similar to a sport? -_-

yes 3: make sure you verify game cache, verify game cache check for driver updates ect. What version of Windows are you running on?

yes 3: make sure you verify game cache, verify game cache check for driver updates ect. What version of Windows are you running on?

Nevermind. I fixed it.

• 4 months later...

Rocket League is a 32-bit executable and it is a DirectX 9 game. It uses the aging Unreal Engine 3, probably to ensure broad compatibility and very high performance across platforms.

I sense some confusion behind that question, so I'll elaborate a bit: the graphics API used is part of the way the game was coded, no matter what the player's PC supports. There are some games that support multiple versions of DirectX, Mantle, or OpenGL, but they are fairly uncommon, and the option is only there because the developers wrote the game that way. As far as I know, Rocket League has no such option.

how?

J.

see the post below you :)