The Birthday Game!

Jack.EXE

Simply take your birthday and post your results!

January - Switched lives with                July - Kidnapped with

February - Trapped With                     August - Start A business with

March - Eat Lunch With                       September - Start A Band With

April - Roomates with                           October - Get Lost With

May - Make a Cake With                      November - Have a party with

June - Handcuffed to                           December - Found Santa With

1 Goku

2 Samus

3 Naruto

4 Lara Croft

5 Link

6 Zelda

7 Dr. Freeman

8 Chell

9 Deadpool

10 Rouge

11 Wolverine

12 PotaTOS (Glados)

13 Clap Trap

14 TastyPC

15 Linus

16 Lightning

17 Batman

18 Catwoman

19 Spiderman

20 Cupa

21 Steve

22 Rin Kaganime

23 len Kaganime

24 Miku Hatsune

25 Eddie

26 Rena Heyami

27 Charlie Brown

28 Lucy

29 Snoopy

30 Dawn

31 Ash

I'll Start us off:

Roomates with Miku Hatsune

Handcuffed to linus. 

I was really wanting batman. Sorry linus.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I'll Start us off:

Roomates with Miku Hatsune

That sounds fun ._.

Kidnapped with Charlie Brown. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Had lunch with Ien Kaganime

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Trapped with len Kaganime? That sounds pleasant.

Time to sing tunes together?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Handcuffed to len Kaganime.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Start A Band With Lightning!

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I'm have switched lives with cupa (no idea what cupa is).

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Why do I have the feeling creditors are watching me with this thread & the "where have you lived" thread? ;)

CPU: i5 4690K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X UD3H   Memory: G.Skill (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866   Storage: Samsung 830 Series 128GB 2.5" SSD/Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM   GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti SC 2GB   Case: Cooler Master CM 690 II (Black) ATX Mid Tower   PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified   Optical Drive: MSI DH-24AAS-17 R DVD/CD Writer   Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)

I'm have switched lives with cupa (no idea what cupa is).

The Creeper girl from minecraft, it's a fan based icon.

Is lightning supposed to be the flash? 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Is lightning supposed to be the flash? 

no, Final fantasy

no, Final fantasy

Oh. flash would be cooler. :D

start business with deadpool

Good luck with that :D

Eat lunch with lucy.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

no, Final fantasy

Cool! I bet she can rock! ;)

(see my post above :))

Switched lives with rocket

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?