Upcoming US financial crisis? Dump stocks now!

AraSarkisyan

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/Massive-wealth-destruction-economy/2013/06/20/id/511043/?promo_code=13E5C-1&utm_source=taboola

Read it and weep. All of you who were investing in stocks oughtta dump right now. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I'm no expert in economics, but wouldn't dumping stocks cause more problems?

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

if you dump all of the stock now the US will go into another recession so don't dump your stocks

Yet another reason to move to Canada

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I'm no expert in economics, but wouldn't dumping stocks cause more problems?

If enough people do it potentially. It'll cause the market to crash like it did in 1929

I highly doubt the 2000 investors here will have an effect on the economy. Just don't spread this around. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I highly doubt the 2000 investors here will have an effect on the economy. Just don't spread this around. 

Except 300,000 follow moneynews on facebook...

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Except 300,000 follow moneynews on facebook...

shitshitshitshitshitshit

Canada was affected by the last recession, and even with the Great Depression 70+ years ago.

Don't think there's that many 13 year olds with stocks on here..  :)

I have some AMD stock... i've had it since it was around 2 dollars. Dad's account. Doubled my money, im probably going to dump end of Q3. 

I'll risk it and keep my AMD stocks....

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

I lol alot at all the articles i read about investors having country homes for when the economy goes down the drain

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

I'll risk it and keep my AMD stocks....

it's what im doing. even if it drops to 3 dollars i made around 1 dollar per share and i have 350 shares. 

I lol alot at all the articles i read about investors having country homes for when the economy goes down the drain

I have a home in Armenia so if we ever need to move we'll move but we prefer to live in America. 

This article seems extremely sensationalist.

More like a reason to move to Somalia, the one country that does no trade at all with the US.

Canada was affected by the last recession, and even with the Great Depression 70+ years ago.

Affected, yes, but there was no crash.

Edit: OT: The article referenced Trump. Yeahhhhhh no. 

Eh I dont trust the US dollar, Ill still keep my hoard of bitcoins, least i havee them to fall back on if something goes wrong especially since the bitcoin market is now stable and has stayed at 90-100 per coin