Reformatting Windows 7 on my SSD

Hi all,

Just need some help, I want to wipe my SSD (only has OS on it) and reinstall Windows 7.

Can someone give me a step by step guide to do so or link me?

Thanks

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

1) BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA YOU WANT TO KEEP, such as game saves, important documents, etc

2) get a thumb drive and download ALL the latest drivers for your, motherboard, sound, GPU, directx install files, c++ installs, important programs you use, Windows Service Pack if your disk does not have it etc.

3) Once ALL points 1 & 2 are done grab your Windows disk and your Windows Key, insert the disc reboot and spam F8 at boot up for boot options menu and select your DVD drive or thumb drive if you have Windows ISO

4) Press any key to continue

5) Follow all on screen instructions, once you get to selecting your install drive. Format your SSD and any other drives if you want or need to, continue with install.

6) Once everything is back up and running, disconnect from the internet to make sure you install your drivers, Motherboard drivers first, reboot, then sound, then GPU, then DirectX, then C++ installs, then all other programs you need/use.

7) Connect to internet and run Windows update (doing step 6 first will make sure Windows update doesn't install older drivers for your hardware which is normally does).

8) Set up Windows the way you like it, and done!

Hope this helps.

CPU: i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz GPU: HD7970 OC 1200MHz/1650MHz @ 1.138v RAM: 16GB 1866MHz Hyper X Fury PSU: SilverStone 1200W Strider Gold MOBO: MSI GD65 GAMING COOLER: Swiftech H220 CASE: Corsair Air 540 SSD: OCZ 240GB AGILITY 3 HDD: 2X 1TB SAMSUNG SPOINPOINT KEYBOARD: SteelSeries 6GV2 MOUSE: ZOWIE PRO EVO MONITOR: 27" Asus LED 1080p