Earphones Under $30

Guerrero

I need some new earphones because my last ones broke. Got some random $7 ones from Wal-Mart that suck

I had the earphones that came with my iPod touch 4g and I want them like those. don't know what that design is called sorry and I apologize if there's a thread with my solution already but I'm on "vacation" and I get poop virgin mobile signal and my cousin has .60 mbps internet so it's difficult to do this

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Please do not buy House of Marley. Please.

I recommend the me electronic m31s. They are phenomenal for the price and beat out almost every single IEM (fancy term for canal earphones) in the sub-100 dollar category.

I recommend the me electronic m31s. They are phenomenal for the price and beat out almost every single IEM (fancy term for canal earphones) in the sub-100 dollar category.

+1

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

yuin are some of the best like that, but are fairly expensive.

edit: aand I didn't see the title.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

They sounds HORRIBLE tho.

This. All of my this.

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG

Going to buy these and compare.

Also, for future reference, don't put an "s" after product names that use both letters and numbers please. :P

They sounds HORRIBLE tho.

Reference design and use them 95% of time while in bed

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

After comparing I can safely say I don't like the M31 sound - bass was under powered and highs were extra sharp - sounded tinny. I don't see what your deal is about House of Marley.

After comparing I can safely say I don't like the M31 sound - bass was under powered and highs were extra sharp - sounded tinny. I don't see what your deal is about House of Marley.

The m31 is almost universally praised for boomy bass, sometimes overwhelming bass, and tingly, balanced highs. Your ears may be a bit messed up.

iv been looking my self as well for traditional style non-cannal earphones. but i want some with some inline control for pause/play track skip and volume control. Sennheiser MX 365 are the style u want.

Just a guy with a beard

The m31 is almost universally praised for boomy bass, sometimes overwhelming bass, and tingly, balanced highs. Your ears may be a bit messed up.

They sounded like junk compared to my Senn. IE60's which should be inline with the pricing of the two, so I don't think my ears are messed up.

Bass was boomy on songs with lots of bass, but highly recessed on songs with the higher freqs of "bass" like a bass guitar. And yes, the highs were tingly, but I don't think highs should sound tingly - they should reproduce the highs of the song without adding distortion.

If that's the EQ you want your IEMs to produce, I don't see a problem with it. I do know that some people do like that kind of sound. However, that in no way disqualifies House of Marley simply because they have a different sounding cheap IEM.

That is how you get the sound isolation though.

Install Gentoo GNU/Linux | "You have been placed on moderator queue. This means that all content you submit will need to be approved by a moderator before it will be shown." | top LEL

Build specs: Corsair 540, i7 2600K @ 4.2Ghz, Asrock z77 extreme4, 16gb DDR3 @1866, 2 x 1TB, GTX 560 ti
Monitors: Asus VG236H, Dell U2713HM Headphones: Koss PortaPro, DT 770 80ohm, AT-AD700 | Steam profile

They sounded like junk compared to my Senn. IE60's which should be inline with the pricing of the two, so I don't think my ears are messed up.

Bass was boomy on songs with lots of bass, but highly recessed on songs with the higher freqs of "bass" like a bass guitar. And yes, the highs were tingly, but I don't think highs should sound tingly - they should reproduce the highs of the song without adding distortion.

If that's the EQ you want your IEMs to produce, I don't see a problem with it. I do know that some people do like that kind of sound. However, that in no way disqualifies House of Marley simply because they have a different sounding cheap IEM.

They sound like junk compared to my Shure SE 535's as well. The point of the thread was to find a good quality cheap IEM, and the me electronics m31 caters well to that criterion far out of its price range. Even if a different EQ was desired, there are several different models that caters to different EQs such as the m21 or m16. House of Marley usually does not accomplish anything even remotely as well as any me electronic model. 

House of Marley usually does not accomplish anything even remotely as well as any me electronic model. 

Except in this supposedly rare occasion of comparing the m31 to the EM-JE010-MI? Seems legit.